4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Not sure what the changelog is but he suggested we wait for .9 so i think i will wait.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
that's news to me i had no idea trump had reached space and was grabbing alien girls by the puss is he also gona build a space wall to keep out the space immigrants
Not exactly. His plans are to build a Dyson fence around Earth!

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
scrolled through the pages so I'm gonna re-post this walkthrough it covers content up to 0.74 and if someone can post this on the first page so people wont constantly ask for walkthrough thank you if you do.

when .9 comes around I'll update the walkthrough

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
scrolled through the pages so I'm gonna re-post this walkthrough it covers content up to 0.74 and if someone can post this on the first page so people wont constantly ask for walkthrough thank you if you do.

when .9 comes around I'll update the walkthrough
Thx

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a cheat for increasing the meter on the republic's side? I'm doing missions normally all the time and it doesn't even budge.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
there is no cheat so ether use a save editor if you want or just let it drop and it will reset automaticly at the moment it can't raise all the way .

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Did a unofficial port of this game

Any bugs should be reported to me in my discord ( so don't annoy the dev with bugs in my port . . .)

if any mods/uploaders can add it to the op ?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Question again, but does anyone know to proceed with Naboolicious quest after you've talked with the Black Market guy and the Nemthak misstress? I chose morning and afternoon respectively, but when I go there, can't continue the quest.

Also, how to continue Orange Flirt Part 2? Again, can't find it anywhere.

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
So, are we going to have to wait a whole month for 0.9? seems a bit odd to wait a month for the other half of last months update.

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Quick question, as I've only recently discovered this game;
Can anyone tell me (roughly) how often this game is updated?

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
Quick question, as I've only recently discovered this game;
Can anyone tell me (roughly) how often this game is updated?
Every 3-ish months or so? Was more often before, but an artist dropped recently. We're still waiting on a lot of art from the new artist(s), I think. tbh, I haven't downloaded 0.85 yet so I don't know how much new art there is is the current update.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes