4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017

There, for the grace of God, go I!
Hi there folks! Version 0.9 is now live. A lot has changed in this one, so I'll give you a quick rundown.

1. New character art. As some of you know, Flick unfortunately no longer works on the project, meaning I had to find a new artist for the project. Luckily SamCooper rose to the occassion. You will have already seen some of his work on Hando, The Stomach Queen and Marieke. Now this update also includes the new models for Ahsoka, Shin and Kit.
2. New scenes. Yes, you can now sleep with Kit and with Shin'na after they've been unlocked on the station.
3. Naboolicious can now be completed.
4. Detailed artwork for Shin'na breakdown scene.
5. Bugfixes. Including a rather annoying but that messed with ingame items. Hopefully it's gone for good new.

BUT EX! I LIKED THE OLD ARTSTYLE!

No worries, you can turn the old artstyle back on via the "Status" screen. There will be a small button in the bottom left corner. Keep in mind that this artstyle is no longer being updated.

Why is Shin'na her face no longer moving?
Had to commission new facial expressions for her. Will be patched in the coming week.

There are bugs
Yup... there will always be bugs. Keep reporting them and I'll try getting them fixed.

Download

Jun 10, 2017
Been playing 0.9, and I'm having trouble with the Naboolicious(Ready) mission. Every time I try and go through with it I get the message: "You don't think the girls are quite ready for the next step...."

How do I resolve this so I can send the girls to the brothel?

reaper570

Jan 24, 2018
Was literally scheduled, can't get more expected than that.
Two things. 1st, I was under the impression updates were released on the 26th of the month. Haven't been following this game for very long, so forgive me on that.
2nd was the recent post on the creators patreon page that had the :( tag...led me to believe something was up and not to expect the update.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
Been playing 0.9, and I'm having trouble with the Naboolicious(Ready) mission. Every time I try and go through with it I get the message: "You don't think the girls are quite ready for the next step...."
This game is filled with bugs and the coding is all over the place.
What you need to do is train with Ahsoka and catch her again with Shin'na to advance the story but the event is no longer available at that point, you only get a "NOT IN YET" from that moronic author.
Advancing the mission variable yourself by setting mission10=12 in the console fixes it and afterwards you visit Naboo to advance the story.
For some obscure reason you can keep talking to Shin'na about the Naboolicious: The Plan (Ready) but just skip this.

Sep 4, 2017

There, for the grace of God, go I!
Hi there folks! Version 0.9 is now live. A lot has changed in this one, so I'll give you a quick rundown.

1. New character art. As some of you know, Flick unfortunately no longer works on the project, meaning I had to find a new artist for the project. Luckily SamCooper rose to the occassion. You will have already seen some of his work on Hando, The Stomach Queen and Marieke. Now this update also includes the new models for Ahsoka, Shin and Kit.
2. New scenes. Yes, you can now sleep with Kit and with Shin'na after they've been unlocked on the station.
3. Naboolicious can now be completed.
4. Detailed artwork for Shin'na breakdown scene.
5. Bugfixes. Including a rather annoying but that messed with ingame items. Hopefully it's gone for good new.

BUT EX! I LIKED THE OLD ARTSTYLE!

No worries, you can turn the old artstyle back on via the "Status" screen. There will be a small button in the bottom left corner. Keep in mind that this artstyle is no longer being updated.

Why is Shin'na her face no longer moving?
Had to commission new facial expressions for her. Will be patched in the coming week.

There are bugs
Yup... there will always be bugs. Keep reporting them and I'll try getting them fixed.

Download

"PC Version link is down. It says that
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.".

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes