4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Every 3-ish months or so? Was more often before, but an artist dropped recently. We're still waiting on a lot of art from the new artist(s), I think. tbh, I haven't downloaded 0.85 yet so I don't know how much new art there is is the current update.
Thank you. 0.85 was the first one I played, so I can't help you there.

EDIT: Very fun, and quite promising. 5 stars WOOT WOOT!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It was a long time since I played this, and I think this game is right at the top with the likes of Akabur's PT and WT and Summertime Saga, regarding gameplay flow and story. The "not so good" part is the lack of a lot of art, but seems main artist has been replaced. TL;DR fun to play, not yet as fun to fap.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
in this part I am also stuck
Could you help me? I'm stuck in this part and I can not go further in history
This happens because Ahsoka is not slutty/social enough, in my case she wasn't slutty enough(15/16 don't remember), she has to be at least 17 to continue, (I think the script is not correctly done, because I couldn't make her get past 15 slutiness, so what I did is use the cheat code (ahsokaSlut=x) to debug it) Maybe i'm wrong and I was missing some event to make her slutiness go up, but this did work for me.

zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, I already did the same for her training, but for the social, how can I get through that obstacle? Because I'm still stuck and when I talk to her I do not advance anything.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Ok, I already did the same for her training, but for the social, how can I get through that obstacle? Because I'm still stuck and when I talk to her I do not advance anything.
You gotta keep sending Ahsoka to work on Zyggeria until she says something about working in Tatooine.

Billy BoBimbo

Oct 29, 2017
How/Where do you check the numerical stat for Ahsoka's sluttiness/social/etc.? I've maxed all the storyline's out as far as I can tell but it'd still be nice to know before .9 drops

Vithonil

Dec 25, 2017
Does anybody know if you can finish the Naboolicios Mission yet? I have all 3 girls on the station but I can
t continue

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
can you not get the Halloween and Christmas outfits on a new save? Been trying for awhile now and nothing doing.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes