4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
The content increases from 0.451 to this one are minimal ..
The new artist is not on the same level than the old one ...

and all in all there are no reasons why everything else in the game is sill the same as in that aged version. He could add the galactic warefare things .. as he already had the needed graphics, he could add more side quest, he could add descriptions and effects for all the presents/vials you can find, he could fix most of the bugs. He could add more extensions to the station .. and so on, and so on ..

another game that seems to get 1 hour of coding time at weekends... at best.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
- - - - - - - - - -
Njoy, and let's hope there wont be any more bugs so we can move this to OP

Reactions: botc76
Sep 11, 2017
Are you supposed to get the blueprint for the relaxation room after completing the Red Butt Cheeks mission? I cleared sector #3 but can't do anything with it.

Namzor

Mar 25, 2018
Just a heads up. Sector 5 blueprints available in latest build. Not really sure how I got them, they were just there once I loaded a save.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
God, this game has gone downhill so much. The new art is awful, the story progress is miniscule, the bugs are still there. Rly seems like Exis is just in full idgaf mode milking it till it dies. I love the premise of this game, but its so disappointing :(

I can't help but agree at least about the art. Flick's stuff is always great, it was a huge loss to the game that he won't be providing any more of it.

As for the bugs, I mostly was able to get all the content with the new updates, so either I was very lucky or there are ways, as long as you wait until the bugfixes are in.

Reactions: WaterRabbit

phforbob

Mar 4, 2018
Took a peak under the hood, there's content we can't get to yet because it requires things that aren't in yet... like slut level 41+ sex scenes.

It also bugs me there's still no quest descriptions... like... you're getting $4k a month and can't write them?

Sep 4, 2017
It's just my feeling or new Ahsoka does not look like Ashoka but rather as someone completely different? She looks taller, more muscular, a little intimidating, threatening and a bit more manly. Especially her face. When the MC first saw her and she was asleep, her sleeping face was totally different from her face in the rest of this version in the game and it was a wierd looking face. It looked like a face of some fan-created character for JoJo´s Bizzare Adventures.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes