4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
When I played this game I couldnt find any event. One hour, no event... Waste of my time. So I give up!:FeelsBadMan:

May 15, 2017
God, this game has gone downhill so much. The new art is awful, the story progress is miniscule, the bugs are still there. Rly seems like Exis is just in full idgaf mode milking it till it dies. I love the premise of this game, but its so disappointing :(
I agree, the departure from the old (fantastic unique) art is the biggest let down. I kept hearing people say otherwise on here, I will never understand.

Reactions: WaterRabbit

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
If that is the new art style being used now, this definately going into my "Don't bother anymore" pile.
The models seem to have been updated but the scenes have not. I have to agree though, the updates dont seem that substantial anymore =<

Din

Nov 12, 2017
Great game
- art good
- story too
- making a change to war is soo soo (i dont thing you going up if you help)
- i did like if you can buy some new slave (slave 2,3 etc. for making money)
- money is realy long too get (only job, hunting or transporting goods :D)

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Great game
- art good
- story too
- making a change to war is soo soo (i dont thing you going up if you help)
- i did like if you can buy some new slave (slave 2,3 etc. for making money)
- money is realy long too get (only job, hunting or transporting goods :D)
You can also fight in the arena once a day, the payout is 150% of what you bet, so if you bet 1000 you get 2500 if you win. Just save before the fight in case the scrollback doesn't go back far enough and it's easy money =D

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I am stuck. I've infiltrated the brothel, but what friends do I find to help create diversions?

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
played it and iw as wondering am i stuck in the naboo brothel thingy seems like i have went with all the girls in the brothel but can;t progress any further im assuming thats the last update.

like i slept with all the girls but got no dirt?

Reactions: DriKidu

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I normally do not get into grind style games, but this one was actually very entertaining... The developers got around that typical repetitive feeling, by adding in some randomness and variation based on stat progression, corruption level, mission progression, work progression, etc... There is still some repetitive stuff, but not as bad as you might think... There are many different activities to do with base building, missions, relationships, of course sexual activities, random exploration events, and so on... Plus there is a lot of text in this parody of the Star Wars universe, with lots of dialogue/monologue, missions, events, and so forth, which adds some story to how this game progresses... I could keep going on, but you just need to play it to truly understand... And it's still in development, so once you sort of hit that content wall (even though you can keep playing, everything will be highly repetitive at that point) you can expect more to come in the future... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: Mastershake

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I am stuck. I've infiltrated the brothel, but what friends do I find to help create diversions?
Go to the Black Market one day, the female slave trader on Zygeria the next, then the robot Jason after that... You may be able to do them in a different order, but that is the order I did them in... Just remember that after you hire them, wait till the next day to go visit Naboo and talk to the girls to progress that step, before going to the next raider to ask for help... Repeat that with each raider...

Once that story line is done, and you've experienced all the various night time sexual encounters in all their variations, and you've built all 5 sectors and messed with them, you've basically hit the content wall at that point... You can keep playing, but you'll notice everything is just repeating with no changes because CTRL just skips through it...

played it and iw as wondering am i stuck in the naboo brothel thingy seems like i have went with all the girls in the brothel but can;t progress any further im assuming thats the last update.

like i slept with all the girls but got no dirt?
I went down the list from top to bottom sleeping with each type of woman, eventually the head prostitute (the blue alien woman) will speak to the protagonist... If that is not happening, then you may not of progressed far enough with the slaves or something else at base... Or you just need to keep sleeping with the prostitutes until it triggers... Don't know, as I only slept with 3 of them before she showed up the next time...

Then you'll need to go talk with your two slaves to progress... Once you get far enough you will need to collect some items, one from Kit on Tatooine, and one from the tailor on Geonosis... Fixing the Surgery Table will allow you to change Ahsoka's skin color... Then just talk to Shin'na and go from there...

I hope that helps...

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
ok can people help me? i want slept with all the brothel people but i can't start the plan

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
ok can people help me? i want slept with all the brothel people but i can't start the plan
Can get help from Zygerria, the black market and Jason to create a distraction for the next day you visit the brothel.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Level 6 not done yet, or does it take a crapload of hypermatter? Also after the force surpressors are back on is there anymore content?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes