4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey I keep meaning to mention this...

Seems to be a difference in this game from other Ren'Py stuff. I usually press "h" to remove the dialogue box and see the whole image. But in this game, the pretty pictures dispensary as well, and all that's left is the background. Anyway to see the whole pic? Or is this a glitch?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I rly kinda like this game and the artstyle too. But it is too much grind or better said not enough to do which is sad because i like the 2 jedis ^^

Reactions: IWantGame

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
I rly kinda like this game and the artstyle too. But it is too much grind or better said not enough to do which is sad because i like the 2 jedis ^^
There's a cheat to change the hypermatter, you first need to enable console commands, then in game press Shift + O, type : "hypermatter = *** "
Hope this helps. :D

Reactions: Askia

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
There's a cheat to change the hypermatter, you first need to enable console commands, then in game press Shift + O, type : "hypermatter = *** "
Hope this helps. :D
Yeah but if I have to cheat to make a game playable, hmm not sure it is the right way ;D Still liked the game, just waiting a few updates

Reactions: ThanhTung

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Is the 0.85 the latest version of this game to Android?
And i'm stuck at Noobalicius... i've slept with all the girls... but Shina Always says to get to know more.

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
And i'm stuck at Noobalicius... i've slept with all the girls... but Shina Always says to get to know more.
its likely a bug, i went back a couple of saves back before the mission began and it worked.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
The latest version is on boooms blog

Bene-D

Apr 5, 2018
need help pls....how do you trigger the force suppressors? i don't know how to call mr. jason...thanks in advance

Akuro

Mar 23, 2018
I like the art style just wish I knew how to trigger next menace mission or what to do next.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
man..long time waiting for ashoka sex scene and i see that.. thing. And now her face looks like she has been take a lot of death sticks..awful.
I like the game a lot but i dont know if i keep following the dev of the game another year more with all of this..still many bugs :( . Lets hope

ggnoob4561

Dec 16, 2017
Picked this back up after 3 or 4 versions and I'm so glad I can toggle the art style back to "alpha".

I don't mind having the art style match through out the game, but at least get Ahsokas head the right size. It just looks to small and her face looks smushed in slightly. It was such a shift I stopped after the intro and immediately started looking into how to get the old Ahsoka back.

I know the artwork is going to be a personal preference thing, but i'm definitely holding onto my older downloads so I can swap the artwork out when it's done and they remove the option to change back.

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
This game has amazing potential. I too agree that the art is.. jarring, but only during the H-Scenes. Personally the static images of scenes and the girls are completely fine.
This games biggest strength is the writing. The slow but believable aspect of training your girl is probably the best I've seen in a game outside of princess trainer. I wish more games were like this one tbh.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Could anyone please upload an unbugged save for Naboolicious: The Plan (Stage:1) ? (Version 0.921)

I've slept with all Prostitutes more often than I can count by now, but it doesn't want to trigger the next scene..

Also I've done all the Sectors and completed other quests, but I guess its just bugged, since I'm not the only that happens to. Save would be very much appreciated!!

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Came back to the game after some time, see the new artstyle, read the old artstyle is no longer supported and left again.
Well, I look it up in half a year again maybe he switched back again, for me this doesn't look like Ahsoka anymore, face is to sharp and not round enough.

Reactions: WaterRabbit
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes