4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck on Naboolicious mission when i click on stage: V its say: maybe I should go over the plan with shin'na again first. The in i talk to Shin'na Naboolicius the plan stage 1: she visit the brothel and sleep with the girls they might be willing to share some info. done that many times on but the mission is not progressing.
fyi i stared playing this from v0.926

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck on Naboolicious mission when i click on stage: V its say: maybe I should go over the plan with shin'na again first. The in i talk to Shin'na Naboolicius the plan stage 1: she visit the brothel and sleep with the girls they might be willing to share some info. done that many times on but the mission is not progressing.
fyi i stared playing this from v0.926
i did the reset thing and its working now

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The game is overall great, but I found myself put off by the ''social'' and ''slut'' progression being gated by questlines. I feel a game like this should allow the player to tailoir the progression to their liking, after all the corruption genre is all about subtle changes and progress.

Reactions: Voilsh

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
I can't get past the Nabolucious quest line. I can get all the way to the part where you need to sleep with the girls in the Brothel for info but i am not getting the info. I've tried the reset already and it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
How do you fix the scanner button for the conflict? It says its destroyed and needs to be fixed but won't give me option to fix it.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
I can't get past the Nabolucious quest line. I can get all the way to the part where you need to sleep with the girls in the Brothel for info but i am not getting the info. I've tried the reset already and it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
Might be easier to wait for next update. For me, in version
[v0.926] even if I do reset the quest and it still leaves me stuck at talking to the brothel girls all over again.
[v0.10] finally lets me go past the getting info of girls, buying items and changing Ahsoka to fit the Brothel Owners tastes but if I reset quest.. her corruption drops from 36 to 35 making it impossible for the two to go undercover. Had to load a save right before receiving the 3rd word

Anyway, really enjoyed the content till then tho. Some humor and all ^^ will keep an eye on this one for sure!

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
the same thing happen to me I had to reset the mission. go to shin then use the reset mission that worked for me

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
the same thing happen to me I had to reset the mission. go to shin then use the reset mission that worked for me
I tried this but now its saying that im ready but when i wanna start the quest it tells me they need more training but if i do training it says Player shouldn't read this message

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
I tried this but now its saying that im ready but when i wanna start the quest it tells me they need more training but if i do training it says Player shouldn't read this message
need to make sure to reset before the training that unlocks after receiving 3rd code word. Basically, load a save where y ou did not have the "Take a Peak~" message, reset quest, continue on and visit brothel and NOW train them. Otherwise it drops your Ahsoka corruption by 1 if you reset the quest after doing the sex training

Reactions: goldenpebbles

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
can anyone tell me how to complete slug love quest part 3 quest ive just started a new play-though and i can't remember .

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes