4.00 star(s) 50 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
How do I enter these in?
How to enable/use the Command Console is already on the site somewhere, but basically you just go into the game folder and go to "renpy" > "common" > "00console.rpy", press Ctrl + F and type "config.console" then keep hitting enter till you get to the text "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True". After that you save the file and go back the the .exe and in-game hit Shift + O then the line of text for whatever you want to add.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Yes
hypermatter = x (x the is the number

And a few others incase someone needs them :

ahsokaSocial =
ahsokaSlut =
mood=

kitSocial=

shinSocial=

hypermatter = x
influence=

lightSidePoints=
darkSidePoints=

repair = x

gunslinger = x

koltoTankStatus = 10 (tentacles when using the Kolto tank)
republicWinning =

redvial= #lust
greenvial= #happiness
chocolate=
healthStimm=
TreatBag= #halloween treabags
gum=
cookies=
deathSticks=
artifact=
coal=
christmasPresent=
wine=
plug=
could these come to OP?

Reactions: Nosurrender

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Do you have to proceed with the mad-eye mission or can you buy the cruiser outright to progress the game?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The game is way better than I thought, especially as a fan of trainer games.
But, why can't I change Ahsoka tattoos despite finding them?
I suppose it's not available yet, like many things in that one :(

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Well since this game updated enough I'll be making an update on the walkthrough I posted pages ago. So people who want it I'll be posting it soon.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Hybris

May 9, 2017
If there are two things that bother me most about this game its the lack of mission status text and the new direction the art work is taking.

The text thing I can only say is laziness plain and simple. If you make a quest then I should be able to go into the status menu and see where I stand in said quest and what I should do next. This basic thing would help to cut down on the calls for a walkthrough. (Somewhat at least.)

The new artwork I can understand that new artist = new direction but now Ahsoka seems way older to the point that its distracting.

I still love the game despite the glacial pace the development is taking.

megabozoman

Nov 27, 2017
The game is way better than I thought, especially as a fan of trainer games.
But, why can't I change Ahsoka tattoos despite finding them?
I suppose it's not available yet, like many things in that one :(
you have to fix the surgery table in the medbay first

Jul 31, 2017
For anyone who can't get past the Naboolicious Plan Stage I, I managed to get it to work by entering the following into the console:

meetingMarieke = True
thePlan = "'Naboolicious': The Plan (Stage: II)"

After that, go talk to Shin and you should be able to continue. I've played to the end of this update with no negative effects, so fingers crossed.

U

User_580014

stuck at menacing phantom II. anyone knows how to get past?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
so the art assets for the threeway are in, but the picking the option says not in yet. anyway to trigger it, or is it even more unfinished stuff?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i totally agree with you prc , i should have called em leftist or libtards etc , i just shortened it

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes