4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Any chance for pics? I'm currently somewhere with low internet so I want to see whether this is worth downloading for me.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Yesterday I played 2 hours straight and I only achieved to get a blowjob. The previous renders weren't that good either.

I was wondering. What does this game have that attracts so many people? or even better... what are your opinion about this game? why do you keep playing it?
I used to play because
1) I like the idea of a Jedi slave trainer game
2) The art style was extremely pleasing.
3) The storyline had some great promise in the beginning. Most trainers are a re hash of Akabur. This had it's own plotline that tied worked well with Star Wars. Right now however...it seems a little scattered to me. I can's explain why, just a gut feeling.

So basically I played for the same reason I play any game. Excellent art, and a followable, intelligent, creative story line.

zhonre

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe you already answered this cuestion, but I couldn find it. In Apk version How can I go to the save/load menu? Thanks and sorry bad english.

Jan 1, 2018
For anyone who can't get past the Naboolicious Plan Stage I, I managed to get it to work by entering the following into the console:

meetingMarieke = True
thePlan = "'Naboolicious': The Plan (Stage: II)"

After that, go talk to Shin and you should be able to continue. I've played to the end of this update with no negative effects, so fingers crossed.

Where do you go to enter the commands?

Sep 4, 2017
For anyone who can't get past the Naboolicious Plan Stage I, I managed to get it to work by entering the following into the console:

meetingMarieke = True
thePlan = "'Naboolicious': The Plan (Stage: II)"

After that, go talk to Shin and you should be able to continue. I've played to the end of this update with no negative effects, so fingers crossed.
I tried it, but when I went to Shin and clicked on text "Naboolicious: The Plan (Stage II)", only thing that happened was that it jumped from Shin´s cell to Kit´s cell. The purple color on the walls chaged to green and Shin´s cell options menu (or how do you call it) was changed to Kit´s . I still can´t continue.

Nahm

May 6, 2018
Mine keeps saying that I need to train them more, and Ahsoka keeps saying she is not sure if she is read for that can we try something else. I can not get the loop to break.

Reactions: onetwothreefourfive

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
I am currently stuck on Stage 1 of the Naboolicious planning, and the commands create a bug. How do I get past this. I am using an old save. Also, I see people talking about a mission "Murder eyes." How do I get that mission?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I am currently stuck on Stage 1 of the Naboolicious planning, and the commands create a bug. How do I get past this. I am using an old save. Also, I see people talking about a mission "Murder eyes." How do I get that mission?
Try a new save, and you have to finish Naboolicious to get Murder Eyes

MasterPhil

Apr 6, 2018
This game is a good surprise. Not simply another "slave trainer game", but funny, interresting, évolutive story...

So, it is not perfect, but very promising I think. I keep a eye on it.

Sorry for my english, I'm french ;)

Reactions: keitaka

Namzor

Mar 25, 2018
Just checking again since a few more seemed to have gotten to the "end", is 39 the highest level that Ahsoka can get in the new update through training? Or did anyone manage to surpass that.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Just checking again since a few more seemed to have gotten to the "end", is 39 the highest level that Ahsoka can get in the new update through training? Or did anyone manage to surpass that.
It is the max right now.

Grimmlock

Mar 21, 2018
Hi a little help, i cant pase from naboolicious , i talk to the girls in the brothel, but shin stil says i need to talk with the girls and when i try to start the missuon say it, i must talk with shin before.

Michael Bauer

May 3, 2018
Very nice game! Does the addiction to death sticks actually change something besides the mood? Does it have a negative effect at all?

All in all, the game is too grindy, though. You have to farm too much to make even a tiny bit of progress. Perhaps adjusting the income could speed up the pace a little bit. :)

kaplin3001

Mar 25, 2018
all the death sticks do that i have seen has been connected to the kolto tank when you put ahsoka into it.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes