4.00 star(s) 50 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
It's just my feeling or new Ahsoka does not look like Ashoka but rather as someone completely different? She looks taller, more muscular, a little intimidating, threatening and a bit more manly. Especially her face. When the MC first saw her and she was asleep, her sleeping face was totally different from her face in the rest of this version in the game and it was a wierd looking face. It looked like a face of some fan-created character for JoJo´s Bizzare Adventures.
Totally agree. The type of model they should have used is that of Ahsoka on the title screen. That by far looks the most like her.

cozza

Jul 18, 2017
God, this game has gone downhill so much. The new art is awful, the story progress is miniscule, the bugs are still there. Rly seems like Exis is just in full idgaf mode milking it till it dies. I love the premise of this game, but its so disappointing :(
couldnt agree more, the art sucks now. and that could very well be an understatment.

Reactions: WaterRabbit

noway

May 14, 2017
I figured there are images missing for the overview post, so I extracted some from the RenPy archive.
The one with the two models is actually not from ingame, I made it to compare the old and the new one - I do not know which is actually used. I scanned the folders for more, but found only 3 new images compared to the version I played over half a year ago - so I did not bother to start it up again.

model_comparison.jpg jerkSceneBG.jpg lesbSceneBG.jpg

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I figured there are images missing for the overview post, so I extracted some from the RenPy archive.
The one with the two models is actually not from ingame, I made it to compare the old and the new one - I do not know which is actually used. I scanned the folders for more, but found only 3 new images compared to the version I played over half a year ago - so I did not bother to start it up again.

View attachment 81823 View attachment 81824 View attachment 81825
in the first pic it is the second one is the one they are using. I personally dont like it. but that is me

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Yea, not a big fan of the new model. The proportions are just all over the place. Her head is tiny, her boobs are too small for her body (even though I love small boobs, they just seem a bit off" and her arms are just.. I don't even know what going on there.. Maybe her is ass is too big? I dunno..

Edit: It also looks like Shin'na's boobs ignore the laws of gravity xD

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Why is the Mac version so far behind even Android? I wouldn't mind running in Bootcamp so much, except I have a personal hatred for all things MicroS**t. Oh, and sometimes I must boot to Windoze for some games to work properly, and though I have been using it longer than O/SX... Windoze still sucks Equuis Asinus Phallus. Funny thing though...it runs better on my Macbook Pro than it does on any PC I have ever used...go figure!

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
Yea, not a big fan of the new model. The proportions are just all over the place. Her head is tiny, her boobs are too small for her body (even though I love small boobs, they just seem a bit off" and her arms are just.. I don't even know what going on there.. Maybe her is ass is too big? I dunno..

Edit: It also looks like Shin'na's boobs ignore the laws of gravity XD
Honestly I think the new Ahsoka looks a lot taller too, doesn't really look as close to canon as the initial one.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Hmmm, I really do enjoy this game. But the bugs are pretty prevalent. It may surprise many of you that the ones that bother me the most are how you seem to be able to get Ahsoka nude and give you blowjobs before the story advances further to a point where she would be willing to do so, really breaks the immersion for me. As far as I know, this has been going on for a long time now and I just had to stop playing. I don't know if the dialogue tree is bugged or if its something else but there's definitely a problem there.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Im am not sure if I ran into a bug, but I am sutck at the Naboolicious quest: I am supposed to visit the brothel and sleep with the girls there, so that I can discover whats the owner preferences (so he will hire Shin´na and Ashoka), but no matter how many times I go there, nothing.

Is that a bug, or the gamé current content ends here?

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Hmm I'll ether be making a new walkthrough on this build or a less buggy one.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Im am not sure if I ran into a bug, but I am sutck at the Naboolicious quest: I am supposed to visit the brothel and sleep with the girls there, so that I can discover whats the owner preferences (so he will hire Shin´na and Ashoka), but no matter how many times I go there, nothing.

Is that a bug, or the gamé current content ends here?
Think I'm in the same situation. Can go to the brothel as often as I like, but nothing changes. Also, Ashoka refuses to train, and there is no option to chat. And with Shin'na, the continue mission option just says I should train the girls more (again, no option to do so), and the chat option says "DEV continue story here"... not sure if I'm missing something, or the mission is stuck.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes