4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
So OP says there's no adult content. Is that still accurate? Also, any screenshots available? No idea what the art assets looks like. I remember coming across this game a few months ago but never gave it a try because OP said no adult content yet.

Reactions: mesoru

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
So OP says there's no adult content. Is that still accurate? Also, any screenshots available? No idea what the art assets looks like. I remember coming across this game a few months ago but never gave it a try because OP said no adult content yet.
Art is being redone cause they switched artists, so screenshots won't do much and there is definitely adult content like blowjobs and sex =3

Reactions: Shocker and mesoru

Marblecake

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save where you can fuck Kit? My save files are glitched and don't allow me to progress regardless of how many restarts I go through.

Reactions: Redburn

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Soo, are the bugs fixed (the outfits crash)? Haven't been able to download yet and don't know if it's worth it.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Bug with Kit. I when you start training the three of them and you do Kit first she becomes the default background for a lot of the scenes.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
So, to trigger the scene you need all three of the girls while progressing on the Naboolicious quest. If I remember correctly, after receiving the last part of the password and some talking/training, you persuade Ahsoka to infiltrate the brothel. Afterwards you talk to Shin (via the "Talk about the brothel" option when you visit her cell) about her infiltrating as well and this progresses Naboolicious to Stage IV (last stage available as far as I know). From that point on, whenever you "Train Ahsoka" it's going to be the two of them training together (with Kit's help). At one such instance as the training progresses you will be asked to leave the room. You can leave (don't do it) or stay, which, in the previous version, gave you the option to have sex with all 3 girls, however, in this one, let's you pick a single girl with which to have a sex scene. (this is probably a good save point, right before choosing a single girl, because aside from the Kit's scene, it also shows a Shin scene that's only available there and it's the only event in the game with those scenes for now).
That's it, hope it helped! :)
I still can't get the option to stay, all I can do is progress to where the second training session where you say shin is still not ready and I have Kit on board but she isn't in on the training any ideas?

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
I still can't get the option to stay, all I can do is progress to where the second training session where you say shin is still not ready and I have Kit on board but she isn't in on the training any ideas?
Not really, just checked my save. For me, as soon as I visited Shin and pick the "Talk about the brothel" option, she starts training with Ahsoka, and during the first training the event triggered. :/
The only thing that comes to mind is try talking more with Ahsoka, there might be a relationship threshold you need to pass to get access to it.
Every time choose the "Talk with Ahsoka" your relationship get's better and eventually she let's you stay.
This is just an idea, though, but it's worth a shot.

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys I seem to be having a problem here. I just started the 'Orange Booty' Quest (Stage 1) where Ahsoka got kidnapped and the player says its the Hondo Gang or whatever is responsible and needs to find them. Pretty sure I read the place the player needed to go next is 'Geonosis' but once there and I hit explore I got endless loop of '(Nothing but bugs and sand here. Not much to see.)'.

Any idea?

EDIT: I seem to have gotten past this by playing the older version and get the player to call someone and get past the kidnapping event and continue off with the new version. If anyone got a better way then please share for others, pretty sure its not just me who got stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redburn

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Man I wanted Ahsoka all for myself but she has to suck dick to completely the pit girl quest.

lame as fuck dude

Well it IS pretty common for trainer games, so you HAD to expect that I'm sorry to say.

She will seemingly also work in a brothel sooo yeah

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Dose anyone have a save file from before the naboolicious but after the kidnapping? I restarted from an earlier point but get stuck in a loop when hando kidnappers ahsoka!

Reactions: kemist

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure it's just bugfixes

Content updates will probably slow down for a while, since they have to completely redraw the whole art because he had to change the artist
Concerning his Patreon Page, this is already the new art.
All right, so I have some bad news y'all. Due to circumstances, I will no longer be continuing with Flick for the main ingame models and have taken steps to commission other artists to replace the current assets.

oW1WMnI.jpg

Above, you will find a link to the new models that will be implemented into the game by January.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Tbh aliens look odd in new drawing, especially! Twi'lek girl. She just looks....strange, odd, I do not know, but not to my liking. And Ashoka is too generic, just like basically all three of them, they look too much like one another. Maybe it's just beta-version or my personal thing, and it will get better, but I really doubt it.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes