4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
is there only one end
Yes.

Just started a fresh game. found not so much a bug so to speak but when your exploring the station just after you wake up if you check status you click the "Force Suppressors" it calls Jason and starts a convo with him and he is calling you "Master"
Nice catch, Ima fix that.

Okay, so I can't use the explosives. Based on "this has a finale vibe to it" Imma guess that we need to wait till christmas to see this?
The game is playable from start to end. If you have the explosives from Hondo, go and explore the station to find a place to put them. Then visit Sector #6, your character will remark getting a very 'finale' feel and you'll be given the option to set off the explosives.

Its great to see this little gem completed at last! Gonna make a new game from start to finish :)
Thank you!

where do you input the code ?
It's a secret code for the 'next' game. So write it down for now!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes.

Nice catch, Ima fix that.

The game is playable from start to end. If you have the explosives from Hondo, go and explore the station to find a place to put them. Then visit Sector #6, your character will remark getting a very 'finale' feel and you'll be given the option to set off the explosives.

Thank you!

It's a secret code for the 'next' game. So write it down for now!
Its really my pleasure, i enjoyed your game alot. You managed to add a little bit of everything sex, humour and feeling. Keep up the good work!

The_ToG

Nov 26, 2016
I ran into a bug in the game: I can't train Ahsoka because it says the Republic is winning, but the War Meter is heavily on the CIS Side. So either she is now bugged or the War Meter didn't update back towards the Republic side.

Edit: Letting the CIS Launch their attack on the Republic seems to fix the war meter by the looks of it.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Hey everybody,

long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been observing this game since the first version and am really happy that we now have a complete game on our hands (well, one hand, the other one is needed elsewhere when playing ;)).

So while I was playing and happily fapping away, I noticed that one thing was still missing in the game that I deem crucial: showing the cum on the standard character busts outside of the CGs. You know, like when you tell Ahsoka to dance and the text says you cum all over her in the later stages of the favour, her character bust stays clean as a whistle. Same thing for hand-/blowjob and other favours as well, where her face and/or other bodyparts should be glazed in a nice coat of love-juice.

Is it only me, or is this a huge immersion (and boner) killer for anyone else?

I always expected this feature to be added at some point during the development of the game, but now it seems that we won't get so see our lovely girls wearing their best outfits (meaning being naked and completely covered in cum like the good whores they are) outside of the CGs, which is kind of shame in my opinion. :cry:

What do you think, can we maybe expect to have this feature added in the post-bugfix version?

In any case it is surely be something the dev should implement into his next game, it really helps with immersion... and certain other things. ;)

Reactions: Zatrian

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Ok I might be being stupid but how do I watch the holovid from naboo?
That's a gift, not a vid you can watch. You can get three in total from there.

The watchable holovids happen late in game, where you can watch some - sadly lesser quality - animations of the girls.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

picked the game up after a long time... But I'm stuck. I'm on the mission Naboolicious (to get intel from the brothel girls...). Visited each of them several times, but I can't move forward.
Searched in this thread for the problem and both "solutions" --> console and meetingMarieke = True and the part with the Plan...
When I talk to Shin I jump to Kit.. (everytime I try).
The other "mission10=12" doesn't work.

What should I do now? I don't want to restart the game...

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey there,

picked the game up after a long time... But I'm stuck. I'm on the mission Naboolicious (to get intel from the brothel girls...). Visited each of them several times, but I can't move forward.
Searched in this thread for the problem and both "solutions" --> console and meetingMarieke = True and the part with the Plan...
When I talk to Shin I jump to Kit.. (everytime I try).
The other "mission10=12" doesn't work.

What should I do now? I don't want to restart the game...
Did you start a new game in version 0.16.6? Or are you loading an old save file?
Try this:

1. Open the console log and type:
$ mission10 = 12
2. Press enter. Now type this:
jump mission10
3. Press enter. A scene should start playing where all three girls (or 2 if you have not unlocked Kit yet) talk about getting ready to work at the brothel.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
@Exiscoming I love the story of your game but i want to tell you an advice about the cartoonists you work with.
I recommend you to hire new cartoonists or you make them to work in the same style of drawing , I am not a hater it is simply an advice about your next projects (because I know u will continue earning money with this :sneaky:).

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Does someone have a full or almost full unlocked save file to share? Lost mine due PC reset, much apprechiated.

Mune13

Dec 9, 2017
Hey @Exiscoming, I downloaded your game when it was awfully young and I've been immensely pleased with all the characters and the story and it's all just beautiful.

Will the next game be some kind of continuation? Ahsoka going to find our lovable lowlife and more hi-jinks, something else in Star Wars? Or is that all a trade secret?

Additionally, what will be the platform that you use for your future project(s). Considering Tumblr is getting nuked?

Mar 21, 2018
@Exiscoming,
So, is this game done? Even though it's not at Version 1.0.0? I mean, there should be 0.83.4 updates left, right? Even if it is done, I hope you make a continuation. Because I've very much loved this game of yours, been with it since early 2017 as one of your patrons. Please tell me that you plan on continuing this series... It's much too good! Also, one question; I was confused as to when Malak called us 'Revan...' Are we a reincarnation of Revan? Or did he mistake us for Revan because we were, and I will assume, wearing Darth Revan's robe? Looove Meleike... Wish there was more scenes with her, as well...

clawdee25

Nov 30, 2018
Anyway to get the slaves from the Brothel? I somehow couldn't get any of them to join me. Anyway I can edit it with a console command?

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
Anyway to get the slaves from the Brothel? I somehow couldn't get any of them to join me. Anyway I can edit it with a console command?
Before you visit the girls you need to tell somebody to create a distraction while you're there. Nemthak, Hondo and Jason can all do it but only once each. I managed to get 2 girls out. I don't know if other people can cause distractions.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I've been running into some graphical issues with Kit during the training scenes. Her skin doesn't show up.

Also, I can't seem to advance from Slug Love Stage III. It's possible I'm just missing something, though.
Hey there, do you so happen to have a screenshot of this? And if so, if you were to sleep at your station, is the bug still visible next day? Finally, have you started a new game, or loaded an old save file?

Hey everybody,

long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been observing this game since the first version and am really happy that we now have a complete game on our hands (well, one hand, the other one is needed elsewhere when playing ;)).

So while I was playing and happily fapping away, I noticed that one thing was still missing in the game that I deem crucial: showing the cum on the standard character busts outside of the CGs. You know, like when you tell Ahsoka to dance and the text says you cum all over her in the later stages of the favour, her character bust stays clean as a whistle. Same thing for hand-/blowjob and other favours as well, where her face and/or other bodyparts should be glazed in a nice coat of love-juice.

Is it only me, or is this a huge immersion (and boner) killer for anyone else?

I always expected this feature to be added at some point during the development of the game, but now it seems that we won't get so see our lovely girls wearing their best outfits (meaning being naked and completely covered in cum like the good whores they are) outside of the CGs, which is kind of shame in my opinion. :cry:

What do you think, can we maybe expect to have this feature added in the post-bugfix version?

In any case it is surely be something the dev should implement into his next game, it really helps with immersion... and certain other things. ;)
Hm, I get what you mean. I'm gonna see what's possible, but this will most likely be a feature in the 'next' game.

Anyone know where the vibrosword mission continues after finding it on the base?
Yup, explore Mandalore a few times, you'll be introduced to the Mandalor museum.

What's the end credits song (and/or link)?
Also, can confirm full fresh playthrough works.
8bit - X Gon' give it to ya

Walkthrough?
Coming soon.

and how to open console log ?
Shift + O

Hey @Exiscoming, I downloaded your game when it was awfully young and I've been immensely pleased with all the characters and the story and it's all just beautiful.

Will the next game be some kind of continuation? Ahsoka going to find our lovable lowlife and more hi-jinks, something else in Star Wars? Or is that all a trade secret?

Additionally, what will be the platform that you use for your future project(s). Considering Tumblr is getting nuked?
Next game is 'not' going to be Star Wars, but will be another parody. More information soon!
As to where I'll be moving. Well I'll have to look around a bit, but I'm thinking newgrounds.com

@Exiscoming,
So, is this game done? Even though it's not at Version 1.0.0? I mean, there should be 0.83.4 updates left, right? Even if it is done, I hope you make a continuation. Because I've very much loved this game of yours, been with it since early 2017 as one of your patrons. Please tell me that you plan on continuing this series... It's much too good! Also, one question; I was confused as to when Malak called us 'Revan...' Are we a reincarnation of Revan? Or did he mistake us for Revan because we were, and I will assume, wearing Darth Revan's robe? Looove Meleike... Wish there was more scenes with her, as well...
Hi there, yup the game is pretty much done now. Version 1.0 will be out later this month. There will be an Orange Trainer 2 though! But not anytime soon.
Malak simply feels a strong Dark Side presence and in his crazed state confuses you for Revan. Part of the story was cut, which made it a bit confusion, I'll admit.

Before you visit the girls you need to tell somebody to create a distraction while you're there. Nemthak, Hondo and Jason can all do it but only once each. I managed to get 2 girls out. I don't know if other people can cause distractions.
Pretty much what he said. =)
The more girls you get out, the more hypermatter they'll be collection for you at the night club!

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes