4.00 star(s) 50 Votes
Mar 21, 2018
@Exiscoming One last thing, I hope Meleike will also be in the continuation. She is much too beautiful and sexy to be left in just one game. Want her as mah go 2 gal. :love:
That is the only thing I can hope for for the next game.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
im just trying to load my saves and im getting errors but I don't want to start over help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'TracedExpressionsList'

Dreg'atar

May 25, 2017
It was a nice and funny game I really liked it, just use the console to avoid the grinding which can be tedious sometimes. Thanks for sharing it with us !

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
It was a nice and funny game I really liked it, just use the console to avoid the grinding which can be tedious sometimes. Thanks for sharing it with us !
Any commands you feel like sharing? Best regards.

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
@Exiscoming Since this is the bughunt version, after playing through the game, I have the following items to report:

- Getting Kit on the station should be tweaked. The questlog always stated to "lay low", but in reality I had to go and explore Coruscant to meet the Stomach Queen. Until I figured that out I had already progressed the main story beyond the shooting of the movie, so that the dialogue after Kit gets on the station made no sense anymore.
Also, when you hold orgies without Kit being on the station, her character model is just a grey silhouette.
Maybe it would be best if you implemented some sort of trigger to only be able to advance the main story after Kit has arrived on the station and also add a hint to explore Coruscant to the questlog of the Slug Love mission.

- I got a random encounter when checking the security cameras at night with missing artwork. Text said Ahsoka was masturbating but the image was just a plain white placeholder. Since I doubt that you want to commission a new artwork just for this minor scene, I suggest to remove it from the game altogether (although I would of course love to see a CG of a masturbating Ahsoka).

Great game all in all, I really loved the story, the dialogue and the art (yes, even the new character models, I got used to them fast). I especially loved the slow progression of Ahsoka from prude to slutty during the sex scenes at night. I periodically revisited older favours to see if something has changed and was very pleased to see that you had implemented several different stages of each favour to represent the current sluttyness of Ahsoka. Pacing this progress into depravity correctly (not too slow, not too fast) is in my opinion one of the crucial factors of a good trainer game, well done my mate, I'm looking forward to your next game (hopefully another trainer) :)

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Started a fresh playthrough of version 0.16.6 to check everything out, but I seem to have a problem. The war meter was never repaired for me. If memory serves, it should have been active before Shin joined the station. But I already have her onboard and the Naboo brothel mission is available too, but still no war meter. Did I mess up somewhere?
Other than that, it's looking good so far. Used to get some errors after obtaining a few clothing pieces etc., but that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
@Exiscoming Since this is the bughunt version, after playing through the game, I have the following items to report:

- Getting Kit on the station should be tweaked. The questlog always stated to "lay low", but in reality I had to go and explore Coruscant to meet the Stomach Queen. Until I figured that out I had already progressed the main story beyond the shooting of the movie, so that the dialogue after Kit gets on the station made no sense anymore.
Also, when you hold orgies without Kit being on the station, her character model is just a grey silhouette.
Maybe it would be best if you implemented some sort of trigger to only be able to advance the main story after Kit has arrived on the station and also add a hint to explore Coruscant to the questlog of the Slug Love mission.

- I got a random encounter when checking the security cameras at night with missing artwork. Text said Ahsoka was masturbating but the image was just a plain white placeholder. Since I doubt that you want to commission a new artwork just for this minor scene, I suggest to remove it from the game altogether (although I would of course love to see a CG of a masturbating Ahsoka).

Great game all in all, I really loved the story, the dialogue and the art (yes, even the new character models, I got used to them fast). I especially loved the slow progression of Ahsoka from prude to slutty during the sex scenes at night. I periodically revisited older favours to see if something has changed and was very pleased to see that you had implemented several different stages of each favour to represent the current sluttyness of Ahsoka. Pacing this progress into depravity correctly (not too slow, not too fast) is in my opinion one of the crucial factors of a good trainer game, well done my mate, I'm looking forward to your next game (hopefully another trainer) :)
Kit was suppose to be an optional character, but judging how integrated she became in the final version, I might have to nudge players a bit towards unlocking her. For now I've fixed the issue with her showing up during the orgy if she's not been unlocked yet.

Started a fresh playthrough of version 0.16.6 to check everything out, but I seem to have a problem. The war meter was never repaired for me. If memory serves, it should have been active before Shin joined the station. But I already have her onboard and the Naboo brothel mission is available too, but still no war meter. Did I mess up somewhere?
Other than that, it's looking good so far. Used to get some errors after obtaining a few clothing pieces etc., but that doesn't seem to happen anymore.
Interesting... Could you do me a favor and see how many days you've played? It should trigger after 80 days. If you've played more than that, let me know and we can maybe figure out why this is happening.

Reactions: PugWug

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Kit was suppose to be an optional character, but judging how integrated she became in the final version, I might have to nudge players a bit towards unlocking her. For now I've fixed the issue with her showing up during the orgy if she's not been unlocked yet.

Interesting... Could you do me a favor and see how many days you've played? It should trigger after 80 days. If you've played more than that, let me know and we can maybe figure out why this is happening.
Thanks for the info. I'm currently on day 77. So I guess it should pop up soon. Did something change in that though? I could have sworn the war meter became active earlier, or am I just remembering it wrong? It was a little bit since I played the previous version.

lewa956

May 28, 2018

On day 80 the talk about the war meter began as it should and it is fully available now. Maybe I just progressed through the story a little quicker this time around. Don't know, the important thing is that it's working properly.

Haven't encountered any bugs so far. Just noticed a few minor spelling errors here and there, but I didn't keep a list of them. They're not exactly game-breaking, so it's all fine.

I just have to make a little comment about the new image for the sex scene with Ahsoka. I like the new position, but some parts of her look a little strange. her lekku seem too thick at the sides and her shoulders just seem way too bulky to me. Also the muscles under her chest seem a little off. That image might need a few tweaks still.

The rest of the game looks fine so far.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is anyone having trouble loading saves? I tried loading all the auto saves and actual saves I have and none would work but I don't want to start over, I had gotten up to buttjob

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\diane\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0166-pc\Orange_Trainer_0.16.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Orange Trainer 0.0

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough?

Am kinda stuck searching for the final boss and other possible items (clothes, gifts)... (after checking all planets and sending out my ships exploring multiple times)

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes