4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Here is a android version for v1.1!

- - - -
Do not use links do not work app will not open. Has exception warning when opening.

Reactions: Cahle

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Amazing a honest to god finished game.

Its been rough and there have been more than few times that I wondered if this was going anywhere yet here we are.

Congrats on a fine game that will live on in the adult gaming community if that what you could call sites like this.

Nov 4, 2018
Beginning felt long winded and the game mechanics are not very intuitive to me. The genre and content seem compelling but the manner it is introduced could use some improvement. Maybe a more streamlined UI that leads to various actions?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think my only complaint with this game is that the girls serve as prostitutes and participate in orgies but we see nor hear about any of it. I wanted to see the girls getting destroyed by 50 men
Its a slave game,Lowlife never plan to prostitute her girl..

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Glad to see this got finished. I fell off when the art style was forced to changed but glad he stuck with it.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Im happy to see this game finished, its a really amazing game. In other hand, i want ask something:
If you are a bastard with Ahsoka changes something in the history? or its irrelevant your attitude with her?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Here is a android version for v1.1!

- - - -
Please fix the error when open the game

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im happy to see this game finished, its a really amazing game. In other hand, i want ask something:
If you are a bastard with Ahsoka changes something in the history? or its irrelevant your attitude with her?
its better you nice to her...it might change the dialog how hate of her toward you since the end of scene she convince shinna and kit to save you

Reactions: MolotovKiller
D

Deleted member 604239

Has there been any actual change in game-play since, say six months ago? Since the Demo of this originally launched every single new version has been incredibly anemic.

U

User_687609

when do you get shin'na in the game what do you have to do to get here

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Looks pretty good. And awesome to see it's completed, unlike that other one on this site, which is so full of placeholders.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes