4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
hmm, if the game is "completed"...
is there a mission between "orange booty" and "orange flirt"? How was I supposed to find it?
Nothing (including buying,upgrading all the defense stations, paying for propaganda, and even donating a couple times) ever moved my "war meter" to the right, until I got the message the seperatists were winning, taxes were going up, and it jumped way over... and then continued to always move left)
I take it you're not supposed to be able to explore geonosis, even with bug spray? it just tells me "lots of bugs..." and bounces me back- doesn't even waste my time, like the "nothing" events on other planets.

You need to through all your dialogue, and fix those annoying spelling errors (ie, in one blow job scene, Ahsoka hopes we weren't "dissapointed", and leaves to "clearn" herself up)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The ending is you got attack by darth malak force and you lose all 3 girl since the republic sense something weird in the force and send people to check it out..

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
for some reason the scaner is stuck even if now i should know the war situation, how i fix this? (it never moved that blue line )

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I think the ending would have worked better if there was a post-script or something where Ahsoka hooks back up with Lowlife after she loses faith and leaves the Jedi Order about a year before the end of the war (which is canon, if you don't know). As it is now, it just seems like the whole thing was entirely for nothing and may as well not have happened.

Reactions: GaRbS

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hey if i mention,ahsoka sometime speak in her sleep which she is fucking with darth vader(anakin)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
@Exiscoming Could I get a hint on what to do with the Vibroblade I found, and also, I'm on "The Menacing Phantom", still stuck on Phase 3, after the party, and where I stumbled into the Hangar, and I talked with Jason, and got the dialogue telling me to find a way to sneak in....
If you got the vibroblade, explore Mandalore a few times until you get introduced to the museum. To continue The Menacing Phantom (and you got the sneaking message), buy explosives off of Hondo at the Black Market.

@Exiscoming
first congratulate you for finishing the game I am burning in desires to know your next project

second although this is finished there are a couple of things that are missing in the game like the doggystyle scene when you give the saber to ashoka and the scene of her masturbating when you spy on the cameras you will include them later?

also as I said I would like to see an epilogue to know what has been of the other 2 girls etc after the end of the game and surely many more fans of the game also
Unfortunately these were things that had to be cut in the final version. I've updated the game to 1.1 and replaced the doggystyle screen with the old cowgirl pose. I've had to remove the masturbating scene completely.

Here is a android version for v1.1!

- - - -
I have had no hand in making the Android version, so I cannot guarantee that it'll work correctly.

Thanks for the new version!

I played a year ago and it was really great back than, one could overlook the bugs!
Now it is labeled finished and I had my hopes up for a fresh start.

What was the reward, the first bug after 2min play time ... clicking an item in the inventory freezes the game ... why should anybody want to use an inventory!?
Is this game still spiced with bugs throughout?
You're the first person to report a bug using the inventory. Do you get any error messages?

I can't seem to find ashoka after she goes nuts i keep getting mind tricked even with the supressors on
When you explore you are given the option to 1. Investigate the sound or 2. To ignore it. Next time you explore, try ignoring it. You should come to a simple door puzzle then.

so is it done storywise? im guessing so since its in 1.0+
Yes, besides maybe bugfixes, the game is done. =)

Beginning felt long winded and the game mechanics are not very intuitive to me. The genre and content seem compelling but the manner it is introduced could use some improvement. Maybe a more streamlined UI that leads to various actions?
The start has been a long thorn in my side. Don't worry, I'll look into improving on it for the next game.

So is the game complete or is there more to come?
It's complete now, though there may be bugfixes in the future.

I think the ending would have worked better if there was a post-script or something where Ahsoka hooks back up with Lowlife after she loses faith and leaves the Jedi Order about a year before the end of the war (which is canon, if you don't know). As it is now, it just seems like the whole thing was entirely for nothing and may as well not have happened.
There will be an Orange Trainer 2.0 sometime in the far away future. It will re-introduce many of the characters and what happened to them after the original game.

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
i am still getting the crazy eyes (stage 1) bug where you click to start the mission on tatooine and get transported to your room.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Are there different endings in the game? Because being a good guy sucked for me. Lost my bitches, my space station, everything, feelsbadman.

Reactions: KrishKalra

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Are there different endings in the game? Because being a good guy sucked for me. Lost my bitches, my space station, everything, feelsbadman.
Dude, look if the question hasn't asked yet, the answer is : there is one issue. Ihope now you were smart enough to save before doing the final choice ^^

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i am still getting the crazy eyes (stage 1) bug where you click to start the mission on tatooine and get transported to your room.
Crazy Eyes on Tatooine? That quest does not involve you traveling to Tatooine at all. Do you have a screenshot?

Just one ending I fear, seeing as it will tie in to the actual story of the show. Perhaps more can be done in the sequel one day!

Hey does anyone have a save before you got to go into the sector 6 I think my game is bugged and I can't get in at all
Hey there, how is it bugged? Have you gotten the message yet where you talk about sneaking in? If so, then talk to Hondo at the black market and buy the explosives off of him.

Reactions: GaRbS
Jul 10, 2017
Crazy Eyes on Tatooine? That quest does not involve you traveling to Tatooine at all. Do you have a screenshot?

Just one ending I fear, seeing as it will tie in to the actual story of the show. Perhaps more can be done in the sequel one day!

Hey there, how is it bugged? Have you gotten the message yet where you talk about sneaking in? If so, then talk to Hondo at the black market and buy the explosives off of him.
Oh my god I feel like a moron I haven't used the black market in awhile and I chatted with hondo but never checked that his black market and just explored the ship thinking that was it ok thanks

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes