4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

minimen456

Oct 15, 2018
I've finished the game and I like it. There are some holes like I didn't give to the orange girl a crystal and still, she somehow uses her lightsaber ^.^

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
i finished the game and it was good but can someone post of a full save with all clothes and accessories? i dont really want to grind through exploring everywhere until i have all the items.

Reactions: Zatrian

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
A good game that was actually completed? What is this sorcery?!
Joke aside, it was a solid game. Much love to the devs and artist for the hours of content. Wishing you the best in hopefully your next game :]

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
How do I send lady nepathak to my brothel? And how do I get black trader to give me explosives to end the game? I've literally done everything else and can't seem to get anything to trigger.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Well I have some bugs on android version. There are no dialogs with Asoka and Shin any more after completing mission with brothel. And theшr images in the cells also. And some options as titfuck and anal. Actually, the talk button with Shin disappeared even earlier, so I can't get her sith appearance. Oh. And missions text is buggy and not always updates.
PS. Also there are no images of prostitutes and brothel. But smting tolds me, that it is not a bug)))
Pps. Moar content, please.
Ppps. Hmm. So the game is finished? MB y can do smthng like it, but in Old Republic theme? And more sithish? There is such a word, yes?)

Eldaoron

May 30, 2017
I'm stuck on The Menacing Phantom (Stage I)
Ashoka has completed gone rogue and come back already.
Searching on the thread I've read that I have to "invite lady nem'thak to your nightclub" but this option never shows up.

Any suggestions?

vriend19

Dec 24, 2018
I'm stuck at naboolicious, I've got the password and I've slept with every girl for like 3 times now already but I just can't get past that bit.... (and when I go to missions it says I need to send ahsoka to a special party on zygeria, but I've already done that a long time ago...)

Nabooliciloose

Dec 25, 2018
Similar problem with naboolicious. Mission hanged at stage 2: "I promised to send Ashoka to special party...". She have returned from party with first part of password. Then I've found second part at Christophsis. And nothing. These events did not trigger mission update. And no relevant actions at Naboo menu appeared. I tried to load previous (rather far one) save and start mission over from 1st stage (when Shin'ha already gave idea of working at borthel) whith same result.

Is that a bug or I'am missing something?

Game version 1.1, save with this game state is in attachment.

Any ideas what could lead into this and how to figure it out? Thanks!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck on The Menacing Phantom (Stage I)
Ashoka has completed gone rogue and come back already.
Searching on the thread I've read that I have to "invite lady nem'thak to your nightclub" but this option never shows up.

Any suggestions?
Once Ahsoka has gone rogue, you need to find her by Exploring the space station. You'll be prompted several times to pick a path. Pick the right ones and over the course of a few days, you'll find her (tip, don't investigate the noise when looking for her, but instead go the other way)

I'm stuck at naboolicious, I've got the password and I've slept with every girl for like 3 times now already but I just can't get past that bit.... (and when I go to missions it says I need to send ahsoka to a special party on zygeria, but I've already done that a long time ago...)
So the mission is going on, you've talked to Shin'na and Ahsoka to learn more about getting hired? Did you get the brothel event where Marieke talks to you about the things that Mandora likes? If so, you should return to Shin'na to discuss the plan further.

Similar problem with naboolicious. Mission hanged at stage 2: "I promised to send Ashoka to special party...". She have returned from party with first part of password. Then I've found second part at Christophsis. And nothing. These events did not trigger mission update. And no relevant actions at Naboo menu appeared. I tried to load previous (rather far one) save and start mission over from 1st stage (when Shin'ha already gave idea of working at borthel) whith same result.

Is that a bug or I'am missing something?

Game version 1.1, save with this game state is in attachment.

Any ideas what could lead into this and how to figure it out? Thanks!
After gathering the first 2 parts of the password, you'll be contacted via your console for the third. However, some people have reported not getting the message. Go to your quarters and check your mail to see if you're being contacted by Marieke who gives you the third part of the password.

Reactions: Nabooliciloose

Nabooliciloose

Dec 25, 2018
After gathering the first 2 parts of the password, you'll be contacted via your console for the third. However, some people have reported not getting the message. Go to your quarters and check your mail to see if you're being contacted by Marieke who gives you the third part of the password.
Thanks for respond! I got message with third part of password a bit after I made post here. After few game days and events I believe. Sorry for bothering but this case seemed to be buggy and I thought that things gone wrong.

Btw, thanks a lot for amazing job done! I've spoted this game today for the first time. I guess I'am lucky enough to find it when it is already completed. Looking forward to support you at patreon. Will wait inpatiently for final release of your next project! ;)

Reactions: Exiscoming

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Heh. Solved previous problems, but being stuck on finding a way to sector 6. I've been on an orgy with Lady Furball, but no progress more.
PS. Still no images of girls in their cells.

vriend19

Dec 24, 2018
So the mission is going on, you've talked to Shin'na and Ahsoka to learn more about getting hired? Did you get the brothel event where Marieke talks to you about the things that Mandora likes? If so, you should return to Shin'na to discuss the plan further.

I've done that and shin'na says that I need to find out what Mandora like by sleeping with the girls, but it just doesn't trigger when I sleep with any of the girls..

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Well. I've finished the game. It's really cool, but I want more: more content, postend content, killing bugs as text and image disappeared and so on. Still it's a reall, no even REALLY good game, so I'm waiting for second part. Or at least modders.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Really liked the game, and pleasantly surprised to how well it turned out given the earlier versions were a bit of a mess. My only complaint/disappointment is with the ending. Just did not fit with the whole story

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes