4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello,

I started a .

If you're interested in participating in such polls in the future, consider following me on Patreon.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Uploaded it to MEGA, for whatever reason… PC version 1.1

It's a temporary account though, so grab it quick.

Reactions: Cirro84

FlowOracle

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way for me to cheat in the hypermatter? I've been playing this game since year ago, and while I would like to go through the final product, I would rather not go through the grind again.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Uploaded it to MEGA, ...
Thanks Ez. Staffers need to up the game again I guess. But other links are fine at least. Gave them a wink.

Is there a way for me to cheat in the hypermatter? ...
Hi, welcome to the forums. FO. Well, you registered a while ago, but whatever. Always nice to see new members taking part going form lurker to spammer here. :)

Do a quick search through this thread, at the top to the right, in the search field.
- Click into the search field, click onto 'Everywhere',
- Choose 'This thread' from pop under menu that appears,
- Type 'console' or 'cheat' into field above, hit Enter key.

In your case you will find out 'hypermatter=xxxx' is the right command. Just tested it. Do not set it too high, might break the game. 1000 hms at the beginning is quite enough to get things going. Start with your ship and upgrade it to do quests easier. Have fun!

Reactions: DJsona

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
One ending? He only wanted a minibar.
Is there more than one ending? If so, any guides?
Just started this game, and I like it. From what I had read here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yahp posted a guide for v0.74 a time ago. Should support you with first missions, see post . Helped me to get started.
Viper66bb mentioned a youtuber doing a playthrough, see post please.
Maybe I can create an update guide, think this game deserves it.

... I'm getting some weird bug on scenes with animations, where i only have sound and some flickering on the borders, but the screen stays black. ...
As long as it's not game breaking... if there's no trace because Ren'Py went south one may need to check and fix things probably in a .rpy script inside the .rpa archive in the game folder. I'd give it a look later, if I encounter this bug too. :/

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a way for me to cheat in the hypermatter? I've been playing this game since year ago, and while I would like to go through the final product, I would rather not go through the grind again.
"How to enable/use the Command Console is already on the site somewhere, but basically you just go into the game folder and go to "renpy" > "common" > "00console.rpy", press Ctrl + F and type "config.console" then keep hitting enter till you get to the text "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True". After that you save the file and go back the the .exe and in-game hit Shift + O then the line of text for whatever you want to add.

hypermatter = x"

Reactions: Cirro84

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Use the console. If you don't know how to enable it, search for unren on this forum, it's a .bat script that carries out the needed operations and much more.

SPEZIAL

Jan 2, 2019
Any Walkthrough? Stuck in Naboolicius mission. Already visiting Naboo Brothel a lot but nothing happen.

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
yep if you have console command enabled type hypermatter = 9999 to get 9999 and so on. Also here are other commands I have been using for this game. they are from a previous version that had the christmas equip idk if that still available. I have to use this since I still get scan button being broken.

ahsokaSocial =
ahsokaSlut =
mood=

kitSocial=

shinSocial=

hypermatter = x
influence=

lightSidePoints=
darkSidePoints=

repair = x

gunslinger = x

koltoTankStatus = 10 (tentacles when using the Kolto tank)
republicWinning =

redvial= #lust
greenvial= #happiness
chocolate=
healthStimm=
TreatBag= #halloween treabags
gum=
cookies=
deathSticks=
artifact=
coal=
christmasPresent=
wine=
plug=

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
How to access the cheat menu? I accidentally click it on my room but i don't know how to make it appear again

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes