4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
I'm in a bit of trouble, I can't speak to Asshoka until I turn down the Force Suppressors. Problem is I have no clue how to do that.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Thx for the answer, how do I talk to him ? I only see him when he's relevant to the plot or when an upgrade is done, I don't recall an actual button to interact with him
It's been a long time since I played the game. Wasn't there a way to call him in the main room?
Otherwise it could as well be that option screen in which there is actually a button to disable the force suppressors and the robot shows up to tell you whether you're sure.
I'm not on PC so I can't check, but it should be either of those.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thx for the answer, how do I talk to him ? I only see him when he's relevant to the plot or when an upgrade is done, I don't recall an actual button to interact with him
Check the status.

The rectangle in the bottom right of the status screen is what you want.

Reactions: Cirro84

TALIKUZ

Jun 12, 2018
(First sorry for my english)
I have a question is posible to unlock the third girl, I say this because when you want to gift a item you can change of girl, but i finished the game and I see the third girl is locked, so who is she? Kit? Or someone else?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
(First sorry for my english)
I have a question is posible to unlock the third girl, I say this because when you want to gift a item you can change of girl, but i finished the game and I see the third girl is locked, so who is she? Kit? Or someone else?
Yes, it's Kit. Keep doing her stuff.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
How to get Kit on station? No new mission appears in her dialogue.
UPD: Nevermind, found an answer :)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Great game, really like the writing! I'm getting some weird bug on scenes with animations, where i only have sound and some flickering on the borders, but the screen stas black. Didn't encounter any other scenes with animation so far, so only one instance - scene with the bounty target Chiss girl. I have i save if it helps.
Anyone have an advice?

Reactions: Power Lord
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes