4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Hi, new here. Wanted some help enabling the console commands on Mac. Thanks for any help
1. Enter the app folder (left click, show containing folder)
2. Manuever through the folders to renpy/common
3. Open 00console.rpy
4. Change config.console = False to config.console = True. This should be the third False in the documentation including the previous line which is a comment.
5. Open the game and enter Shift+O. The console commands window should open.
Alternatively, there is an unofficial Unren for mac that, in addition to enabling console commands, enables variable viewer and can unarchive the images in the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, new here. Wanted some help enabling the console commands on Mac. Thanks for any help
1. Enter the app folder (left click, show containing folder)
2. Manuever through the folders to renpy/common
3. Open 00console.rpy
4. Change config.console = False to config.console = True. This should be the third False in the documentation including the previous line which is a comment.
5. Open the game and enter Shift+O. The console commands window should open.
Alternatively, there is an unofficial Unren for mac that, in addition to enabling console commands, enables variable viewer and can unarchive the images in the game.
Yeah, I'd say go with UnRen! :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know how you get Ahsoka to stay with you at the end?

Kinda bummed that she just left me there on my own... :(

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
i'm stuck in "menacing phantom - stage 1" is this a bug? i keep exploring the station without any success...
That's the 'main quest' you can't force it along. You have to do the other quests and train the other girls, when you reach a certain stage it will progress again.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
uh probably that choice where she asks you if you are going to let her go? they literally give you a yes or no decision.
At the end we have literally no way of 'making' her stay. If she wants to leave, she can leave, her army are there.
If this is the choice that lets her stay with us at the end then it's fucking stupid and I'm annoyed.

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
I tried to 100% the game, but I am missing a couple of things.

1. When on the Galactic Scan Map there's sometimes a mission on the right that reads:
- Whenever you're trying to communicate with this target, the Force Suppressors begins acting up.
- You decide to leave it alone for now.
I've tried accessing it during a time when the Force Supressors should allegedly be down, yet same result everytime.
Is there a special time to do it or no?

2. From my understanding you're suppose to recieve Clone Armors for the girls after stopping the CIS plans on the Galactic Scan Map a certain amount of times. I've done it atleast twice as many times as supposedly needed.
So is it glitched for everybody, just me, or has it been removed?

3. What are the 6th and the 9th Forge Blueprints and how do I get them?

4. Is there any effect to ''Have a drink'' in the Night Club? I doubt it, but still, is there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rajeewa47

Nov 25, 2018
I tried to 100% the game, but I am missing a couple of things.

1. When on the Galactic Scan Map there's sometimes a mission on the right that reads:
- Whenever you're trying to communicate with this target, the Force Suppressors begins acting up.
- You decide to leave it alone for now.
I've tried accessing it during a time when the Force Supressors should allegedly be down, yet same result everytime.
Is there a special time to do it or no?

2. From my understanding you're suppose to recieve Clone Armors for the girls after stopping the CIS plans on the Galactic Scan Map a certain amount of times. I've done it atleast twice as many times as supposedly needed.
So is it glitched for everybody, just me, or has it been removed?

3. What are the 6th and the 9th Forge Blueprints and how do I get them?

4. Is there any effect to ''Have a drink'' in the Night Club? I doubt it, but still, is there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you send me the save files

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes