4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
BAAH!! I've played my 1st playthrough of game, but I'm completely stuck.
I cannot get the conversation with Jason about inviting Nemthak to nightclub to initiate. I just keep sending Ahsoka to work (all three jobs) over and over, I've explored everywhere, I've got all listed missions complete except Phantom which is on stage one. I've got 30k hypermatter, all sectors except 6 which is restricted, Ahsoka fully trained with no more chat options, Slut lvl 41, Social lvl 48. I've had the war meter at far left, middle and far right. What the HELL do I need to do?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
BAAH!! I've played my 1st playthrough of game, but I'm completely stuck.
I cannot get the conversation with Jason about inviting Nemthak to nightclub to initiate. I just keep sending Ahsoka to work (all three jobs) over and over, I've explored everywhere, I've got all listed missions complete except Phantom which is on stage one. I've got 30k hypermatter, all sectors except 6 which is restricted, Ahsoka fully trained with no more chat options, Slut lvl 41, Social lvl 48. I've had the war meter at far left, middle and far right. What the HELL do I need to do?
Explore the station?

Reactions: ThingxThe

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
can someone summarize or post what exiscoming said in his last patreon post in his last update a few days ago?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
so whenever i visit the brothel girls in naboo all i get is a black screen and sound clips. it doesn't hinder me completing the quest though. is this a bug or is this normal? if its a bug or glitch can i fix it this is the second file that I've had this problem.

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
so whenever i visit the brothel girls in naboo all i get is a black screen and sound clips. it doesn't hinder me completing the quest though. is this a bug or is this normal? if its a bug or glitch can i fix it this is the second file that I've had this problem.
No everything is as it is meant to be, it is just audio for those couple interactions.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
There will be an Orange Trainer 2.0 sometime in the far away future. It will re-introduce many of the characters and what happened to them after the original game.
I just discovered this gem of a game and swear to god, that this sequel would be the most anticipated game for me. I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but this game made me interested in the franchise again. The ending broke my heart, as I was starting to really feel for the characters - I was especially hoping for an ending for the Lowlife and Ahsoka to live happily ever after. I actually was beginning to develop feelings for Ashoka, which speaks volumes for the quality of the writing in this game. Well done sir!

The moment you announce this sequel I'll sub to your Patreon with a hefty sum. I'll be checking it out regularly until then.

Reactions: DJsona and Zatrian
Jul 22, 2017
yep if you have console command enabled type hypermatter = 9999 to get 9999 and so on. Also here are other commands I have been using for this game. they are from a previous version that had the christmas equip idk if that still available. I have to use this since I still get scan button being broken.

ahsokaSocial =
ahsokaSlut =
mood=

kitSocial=

shinSocial=

hypermatter = x
influence=

lightSidePoints=
darkSidePoints=

repair = x

gunslinger = x

koltoTankStatus = 10 (tentacles when using the Kolto tank)
republicWinning =

redvial= #lust
greenvial= #happiness
chocolate=
healthStimm=
TreatBag= #halloween treabags
gum=
cookies=
deathSticks=
artifact=
coal=
christmasPresent=
wine=
plug=
How did you get yours to work?
for some reason the 00console.rpy that I have doesn't work
It also wont let me save/load like I can without it.

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
How did you get yours to work?
for some reason the 00console.rpy that I have doesn't work
It also wont let me save/load like I can without it.
did you change only line 107 to

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
you might have accidently added something to your rpy. have you tried redownloading the game and using the rpy from that copy to see if you can save?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes