4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Hmmm good game. I definetly feel cool vibe i felt playing Akabur's Princess Trainer. But how the hell do you save on mobile? XD

Edit: Ok i got it. U have to talk to someone. Then save/load/prefs options gonna appear at down-right side of window. Damn.... I lost like 2 hours :/

RS215

Nov 30, 2018
someone knows how many clothes there are for asoka and shina (the purple girl) telling about the medical bay

Smerc

Sep 8, 2017
Completely stuck on Stage 3 of "Menacing Phantom" mission. I've explored the ship dozens of times now. It says I need to get into the Sector #6, but when I try Jason says it's restricted. I already went through the dialog where he says I need a space suit and I find my blaster, but I'm lost now.

Nevermind I figured it out. This always happens.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Completely stuck on Stage 3 of "Menacing Phantom" mission. I've explored the ship dozens of times now. It says I need to get into the Sector #6, but when I try Jason says it's restricted. I already went through the dialog where he says I need a space suit and I find my blaster, but I'm lost now.
Buy explosives from the smuggler staying in sector #2...

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys, I need some help with this three missions:

Mission Crazy eyes (Stage III)
Mission Grase monkey (Stage II) ( I unlocked Kit thanks to the cheat, but I am not sure about her mission importance)
Menacing Phantom (Stage II). Where do I get the vibroblade to continue this mission??

I'll apreciated your help.

MyNameIsBuck

Oct 4, 2018
Hello guys, I need some help with this three missions:

Mission Crazy eyes (Stage III)
Mission Grase monkey (Stage II) ( I unlocked Kit thanks to the cheat, but I am not sure about her mission importance)
Menacing Phantom (Stage II). Where do I get the vibroblade to continue this mission??

I'll apreciated your help.
Crazy Eyes Stage III is just explore until you find her(don't remember for sure though), you have to go down the hatch, the door puzzle is anti-clockwise, again don't quite remember this one. The Vibroblade is definitely just explore until you find it.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Crazy Eyes Stage III is just explore until you find her(don't remember for sure though), you have to go down the hatch, the door puzzle is anti-clockwise, again don't quite remember this one. The Vibroblade is definitely just explore until you find it.
Thanks bro.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Is the war score even working? I keep sending my ships every day and there is no rightward movement on the strength of the republic.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I got bored. Started working on a cheat mod, because I wanted to teach myself some more stuff about RenPy while I am trying to get back to my game. Trying to figure out how to add new features to my game.

Nothing special, just something to help with the grind.

Access the menu by hitting K. You can add Hypermatter, Gunslinger skills, Repair. You can add/remove stats on Ahsoka, Kit, and Shin. You can add stims and some gifts.

I didn't add every item, because I didn't dig for them all.

Also I didn't feel like opening a separate mod thread, because this is the only version I plan on doing. the source is included, if someone wants to continue. The basic format is borrowed from Kasey via Shaping her Future's cheat mod. It uses standard Renpy menu formatting anyway, so anyone who knows anything about renpy can use it.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
At what point in the game do you get to have sex with Ahsoka? I cheated by giving Ahsoka like 100+ social and slut level and got all the other girls, and I have been playing for like 5 hours now doing a whole bunch of missions and retroactively doing some of the missions but still haven't manage to unlock a single sex option with Ahsoka. You can see the missions I have done here... snip.PNG

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
At what point in the game do you get to have sex with Ahsoka? I cheated by giving Ahsoka like 100+ social and slut level and got all the other girls, and I have been playing for like 5 hours now doing a whole bunch of missions and retroactively doing some of the missions but still haven't manage to unlock a single sex option with Ahsoka. You can see the missions I have done here... View attachment 252959
Do more missions. "Orange" is Ahsoka.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Do more missions. "Orange" is Ahsoka.
I am aware that Orange refers to Ahsoka. I am asking at what point does the player character get to have sex with her himself. Cause in a bunch of the missions I have done, she apparently already gives blow jobs, boob jobs, and has sex in missions with npcs off screen. As I previously mentioned I cheated and gave her a bunch of slut points... so I apparently broke the prerequisites of a lot of the missions where it acted like I already trained her or presumably had sex with her... even though I never got the option to.

Cause I have seen a screen shot where you have options to chose your sexual position with her, and in theory I should have those options unlocked already since I am technically way past that point of where she has sex for the first time / been trained for sex.

So my question is do you only get to have sex with her towards the end of the game when you complete most of the missions where in theory she falls in love with you? Or do you get to have sex with her early on in the game and I am simply not getting the options because I indirectly bypassed missions /events that unlock said options when I cheated and gave her too many slut points?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
plz help. How do i get the blueprints for the fifth sector? as of this post, i'm on day 137
You have to complete the Naboolicious mission. Its the mission where you send all 3 girls to spy in a brothel on Naboo. You apparently need to have captured Shin, have Kit joined you, and made Ahsoka had sex already. You also need to repair the surgery table cause you have to change her skin color and boob sizes.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I am aware that Orange refers to Ahsoka. I am asking at what point does the player character get to have sex with her himself. Cause in a bunch of the missions I have done, she apparently already gives blow jobs, boob jobs, and has sex in missions with npcs off screen. As I previously mentioned I cheated and gave her a bunch of slut points... so I apparently broke the prerequisites of a lot of the missions where it acted like I already trained her or presumably had sex with her... even though I never got the option to.

Cause I have seen a screen shot where you have options to chose your sexual position with her, and in theory I should have those options unlocked already since I am technically way past that point of where she has sex for the first time / been trained for sex.

So my question is do you only get to have sex with her towards the end of the game when you complete most of the missions where in theory she falls in love with you? Or do you get to have sex with her early on in the game and I am simply not getting the options because I indirectly bypassed missions /events that unlock said options when I cheated and gave her too many slut points?
Sex scenes are accessed via the console in your bedroom. You unlock that ability pretty eary on in the game. If you have somehow skipped the quest for it, try this:

1. Save the game.
2. Open the console command with Shift+O
3. Type the following:

$ mission 4 = 0 (and then press enter)
jump mission4 (and then press enter again)

This should jump you to the start of the Orange Flirt mission. Just do the mission from there (visit Kit to buy the manual, etc.) and you should unlock the console in your bedroom.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait this is done lol? There's a severe lack of actual adult content for 2 years of work. I mean there's what, like 13 scenes with 3 "animations?" Most of the side characters got zero love, super disappointing.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes