dotard9

Dec 17, 2016
You play as a male MC and you willingly watch your female companions get fucked by orcs. Your character never gets to have sex.

Technically it's not NTR because you're not in a relationship with them, but it still feels like it.

Not a good game.

Reactions: *_$
May 5, 2022
I know it's DeepL MTL, but how good is it? Is it possible to understand almost everything?
Well I would say that this translation is good for a MTL, of course there are some dialogues who are kinda strange because of Machine Translation, but i already saw worst MTL games.

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
To play this in Joiplay (and Maldives I guess, considering the screenshot from Jenkinsw10 here showing the same bug I had on Joiplay) you'll need to find LL_ShutdownAlert.js in the plugin folder, and delete the code in it (from (function() to the end of the file) or the game won't start and throw an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kanyawest

Sep 15, 2019
Love the art but they're kinda short despite being a 1GB game file. Also shouldn't there be an NTR tag?

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
Does the sleeping woman have a scene or is she just a reference to some other game by the developer?

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
To play this in Joiplay (and Maldives I guess, considering the screenshot from Jenkinsw10 here showing the same bug I had on Joiplay) you'll need to find LL_ShutdownAlert.js in the plugin folder, and delete the code in it (from (function() to the end of the file) or the game won't start and throw an error.
I found 3 codes like (function ()
I need to delete all of them or what?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes