EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Emona is fighting goblins to find her missing mother, but when she learns that her father, Osiriski, and the goblins are scum who colluded to abandon her mother, she heads to the orc forest to follow her father, who has fled.
Emona enters the orc habitat, but the squire causes Emona to shoot herself in the head and forget most of her magic. To help her remember, she visits a nearby elven town.
In the elven town, there is a tree called the “Tree of the Sacred Realm,” which is said to be the center of magic. But the sacred tree has a lewd secret…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Original Title: 魔法使いエモナのオーク退治
Developer: Ezogoro -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.02
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Store:
Other Games: Goblin Hunter Wizard Emona
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The description might be the most unique sequel concept I've seen based on reading it and the prequels description. Kinda cool idea to "reboot" magic skills for a sequel.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
mona is fighting goblins to find her missing mother, but when she learns that her father, Osiriski, and the goblins are scum who colluded to abandon her mother, she heads to the orc forest to follow her father, who has fled.
Emona enters the orc habitat, but the squire causes Emona to shoot herself in the head and forget most of her magic. To help her remember, she visits a nearby elven town.
In the elven town, there is a tree called the “Tree of the Sacred Realm,” which is said to be the center of magic. But the sacred tree has a lewd secret…
This is a very bad introduction

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
well, the game itself seems okey-ish, but how the hell are we supposed to fight that witch with fire..., WHEN THERE IS NO FIRE SPELL at disposal? Idk, shop doesn't offer any magic, the king doesn't seem to provide any magic, that tree just displays a picture for the 1st option in the background and that's it.

Also idk how, but the game is also bugged, there is one particular bug where the game still is running, all characters seem to be moving Ok, but all controls are disabled (I noticed this especially when viewing key settings via F1).

So, yeah, you can start the game and play like 3 fairly quick levels just fine, then it ends for me with no way to progress any further.

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
well, the game itself seems okey-ish, but how the hell are we supposed to fight that witch with fire..., WHEN THERE IS NO FIRE SPELL at disposal? Idk, shop doesn't offer any magic, the king doesn't seem to provide any magic, that tree just displays a picture for the 1st option in the background and that's it.

Also idk how, but the game is also bugged, there is one particular bug where the game still is running, all characters seem to be moving Ok, but all controls are disabled (I noticed this especially when viewing key settings via F1).

So, yeah, you can start the game and play like 3 fairly quick levels just fine, then it ends for me with no way to progress any further.
You have to go to the tree at the village to get the fire spell

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Anybody has any idea how to get through the elf-licking minigame? I think it may have bugged for me or something because I'm not making any progress at all.

I can only lick in one and only one area, no matter where else I attempt to "attack", it goes back to kissing that exact same area. I have lives but I'm not losing any? I'm supposed to avoid the flying leaves but they also do absolutely nothing?. I'd appreciate the help

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Are there any conditions to do a massage to get a fireball? I press massage and nothing happens

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote