Switcherous

May 28, 2017
i got the same issue.
got the quest for the tree.
went to the tree.
click Massage lvl 1.
tounge is immortal (which it shouldnt)
everywhere you click it jumps to the same single spot.
licking does not go above one specific value.

so yeah, its bugged.
any way to avoid this ?

Likaly

Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone!! If anyone has problems with the minigame, just use a Japanese emulator, that is, (Localemulator or Ntleas). Use Ntleas and solve the problem that didn't let you move your tongue :p:p

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
smpl6.png
I was intrigued until I saw this screenshot of the gameplay. I still don't know what I'm looking at. Is that girl on the bottom crawling out of a toilet? And the guy just casually has a covered wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: AzuraMeta

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I have a different issue with the first licking minigame, I just keep dying almost instantly, no idea if I'm doing something wrong or what.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The game is call orc hunter yet there's barely any scenes with orcs. Most of it is just her lame self-insert friend banging girls. The title animation is about the best you get. Lame, super lame.

Reactions: TsundereLoner

TsundereLoner

Jan 22, 2018
I remember reading on the dev's Ci-en that they would implement more h-scenes since people complained that the variety was low. I expected actual defeat scenes or something but it seems like there are only ,like, 2 scenes of being defeated??? Most of the scenes are lame male guy with some random girl and Emona has soooo little scenes. This is so lame. How does the first game have more variety in terms of defeat scenes. It's not much but at least you get different dialogue there and then if you are defeated with the strongest weapon there's a new scene. Here it's just 2 scenes...How? If I wanted mostly vanilla sex I wouldn't play these kinds of games.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes