2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KuroEcchi

Oct 16, 2017
Am I the only one having a problem with the "Bundru" skill ? Does it actually steal anything ?

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Am I the only one having a problem with the "Bundru" skill ? Does it actually steal anything ?
I'm pretty sure that when the translator translated the "Enemy Notes" section, it broke the syntax for Plunder...but I don't have a JPN copy of the game to copy it over.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
here are the saved files, the end is with odette I don't know how to change it. To check the gallery you must go to the mansion and enter the set room, interact with the bed and you will see the gallery. I'm missing 3 girls that I don't know how to get but they're not important. I broke the game with cheat engine, so you can kill enemies with a single spell in area.

codes:
collection: CORGI
Dungeon, five east, five north: 20140322

Last edited:
Reactions: majesto

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
There are 18 characters, but 6~ of them are optional ones that you get by beating them as random encounters and "train" into party members.

Attached is my latest patch. Plunder *should* work properly, I did a few quality of life tweaks like increasing XP gain across the board so it's not such an awful slog to grind, fixed more crashes, added some items to loot off corpses/counters/walls during Sieges, fixed dialogue...

csum

Jan 7, 2020
What am I suppose to do at Dana after saving the girl from being executed?

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
You need to go back to the hideout, then from there go to the ruins near the monestary/church north of Dana to start the next part.

Tonight I'll upload the next update. I un-broke all the skill notes that control chanting/charge time that got ruined by the auto-translator... Took hours and I had to buy the original game haha.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
You need to go back to the hideout, then from there go to the ruins near the monestary/church north of Dana to start the next part.

Tonight I'll upload the next update. I un-broke all the skill notes that control chanting/charge time that got ruined by the auto-translator... Took hours and I had to buy the original game haha.
Juliana is still sleeping and where can I find the hideout that u mention? Help please

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
csum if you dismiss your party and go to your room, you can view your story progress. That should tell you how to proceed.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Unable to find file: Graphic/Characters/.... upon exiting the Oakland Island from the south side. Also bug at Oakland Inn upon after talking to the lady. When does the doors become unlock from home base? How do I use the exp. ball thing?

Last edited:

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know where can I find enemies # 122, 146, 156 and 159?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
There are 18 characters, but 6~ of them are optional ones that you get by beating them as random encounters and "train" into party members.

Attached is my latest patch. Plunder *should* work properly, I did a few quality of life tweaks like increasing XP gain across the board so it's not such an awful slog to grind, fixed more crashes, added some items to loot off corpses/counters/walls during Sieges, fixed dialogue...
Hey, appreciate you putting the time in to make this game playable!

quick question, should I apply all of your patches in succession, or does the latest one have everything?

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Hey, appreciate you putting the time in to make this game playable!

quick question, should I apply all of your patches in succession, or does the latest one have everything?
Just the latest one. I'm uploading the latest one, now...

My text clean-up is pretty sporadic at this point, it's hard for me to log what's been done. If anyone comes across something that's terribly difficult to understand/doesn't make any sense, tell me what map it is and I'll prioritize it. I bought the full copy of the untranslated game, so I can pull the raw text to re-translate myself.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote