2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 2007155

Overview:
Seto, a half-orc boy, the last of his tribe, sets out on a journey to defeat the Heroic King, the avenger of his family, and together with the many heroines he meets on his journey, he strategically hunts down the Heroic King, sometimes ruthlessly.

The story is a story of a heroic king being hunted down strategically, sometimes ruthlessly and sometimes flirtatiously, along with the many heroines he encounters on his journey. Of course, if you have played the previous game, you will enjoy this game even more.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2015-04-08
Developer: Pon de Ushi
Censored: Yes
Version: 3.0
Language: English (MTL edited and Translated by Max)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Progress on Translation

Translator Notes:

Note - Everything You Need to know is in Translator Notes
Please do not be Negative Towards the Translator, Thank you

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2007157 View attachment 2007158 View attachment 2007159 View attachment 2007199 View attachment 2007200 View attachment 2007201 View attachment 2007202 View attachment 2007203 View attachment 2007204 View attachment 2007205 View attachment 2007206 View attachment 2007207
PLease tell me this isnt one of those "if you miss 1 quest or do it wrong the whole 10 hour game is fked" type of games cause thats what the previous one did and i hated it

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
I'm glad people are actually putting effort in this game, I really liked Orc Strike 1. Played through the intro and I hope this new team puts some extra work into it.

Really the main parts to focus the translation on are, in order of importance are:
1. The intro.
2. Any plot points that tell you what to do next.
3. The H Scenes.

everything else can be kind of after thoughts with these games.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
The fix does not work. I´m still getting crashes atthe inns.
Do i need to try a new save?

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Yea I'm seconding the crash issue. Still happens. For the most part it can be totally ignored since you don't need the inns or the chest, but there's a ferry to take you to the island and talking to the ferryman crashes the game. So I can never go back to the island I guess.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Ok im stuck at the ancient gate in the spiders cave, it says obtain 5 evil points to unlock the devils costume. But says hit chickens ? i dont get it can anyone please elaborate ?

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
So sharing is not optional?
I haven't finished the game yet but there's one surprise NTR scene with one of the girls. Comes out of nowhere, the MC has that random drunk dennis fuck a main girl apparently as "punishment for last time", then gets jealous and knocks dennis out and finishes her. If you're not into NTR, which I'm not, it's a pretty wtf scene.

Oct 12, 2019
What wrong with the text of this game.Sometime its just showing number and word,sometime it repeat the text but in a different way.Literally on the beginning of the game

Reactions: Rastafoo

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
I revised the OP and fixed a few of the inns, here. It's what I could understand from the existing DeepL translation, so it's not 100% accurate to the original, probably.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Next update, day two...

Fixes:
* Another crashing inn
* The crashing safe in Set(o)'s room

Re-translations:
* Enemy names
* Combat mechanics text
* Claudio's explanation of the party/mansion mechanics
* Some other stuff, probably

Additions:
* Laid the foundation for recruiting Gregory the (Undead?) Orc & Judith later in the game, if you visit the optional (and completely empty) Auckland before fighting hitting endgame.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
looking at the 1st game, i think it's not supposed to be Auckland but Orcland, both would have the same katakana in Japanese IIRC. but since it's translated as Auckland the 1st time, I guess it's better to keep it that way for continuity

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
looking at the 1st game, i think it's not supposed to be Auckland but Orcland, both would have the same katakana in Japanese IIRC. but since it's translated as Auckland the 1st time, I guess it's better to keep it that way for continuity
I actually thought about that, but like... Auckland just feels more like a real name than Orcland? Orcs are these vile monsters that Gilgamesh wiped out, why would he want an island name after them, and why would the inhabitants want to be named after them? So it's just Auckland in everything I've re-translated...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote