Unity Abandoned Orchid Rain Mission 07 [v0.9.1.1] [DorumekaGamedev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
yes, but in general Dorumeka is AWOL again. Hope is health is ok, he had several bouts of bad allergies :/
but his patreon is the fairest there is, only charges you for actual releases, not months.

Dec 30, 2018
if someone could update the link with some other file repository it would be lit

otherwise I gotta make a new account on mediafire etc. XD

Jan 15, 2020
So what's the difference between orchid Rian and Ryona assassin?

Is one the prototype and practice run for the actual game build? Are they the same? Or are they different?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
So what's the difference between orchid Rian and Ryona assassin?

Is one the prototype and practice run for the actual game build? Are they the same? Or are they different?
Just a name change during development. Ryona Assassins is from waaay older builds.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone have the Secret Outpost map?

I'll throw some money at the dev if he ever resurfaces, but I don't want to throw money into the void.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I must be doing something wrong because I can only go up to 2nd mission 1s is at the damn where you need to disable alarm ,intercept data and stuff and 2nd is way smaller where you only need to kill one armored girl and can tranq and rescue other enemies .
So where and how do I find missions 3 to 9 ?
Do I need to salvage more data rescue more enemies ?
Or when it says 9 missions do they also count tutorial and Ai vs Ai maps not just the story missions ?
Really like the game idea and execution not to mention that dart gun from Agent Aika (at least thats where I first saw it only Aikas version fired something like a rocket or she just fired all 4 darts at delmo leader to blow her away)

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019

same hope the dev comes back. An actually unique, possibly fun lewd game in the making here
Wow, sorry that I missed you posting this! Thank you so much!

But yes, really hoping the dev's OK, and that things will continue. It'd be a real shame if its development halted.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So in which order should I play the missions inside "map" folder there are "aibattle00_data,aibattle01_data,aibattle02_data,darkmanor_data,mission08_data,secret_outpost_data,test_mission_dam_file_data,tutorial_level_data,tutorial_map_data. folders don't see mission01 to 07 and 09 anywhere

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote