Unity Abandoned Orchid Rain Mission 07 [v0.9.1.1] [DorumekaGamedev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 11, 2018
Ok, so I've finally tried this game and I think it's excellent. Potentially at least. Too bad it's abandoned. Gameplay is solid so far and with just a bit more polish from the developer, this game could have been an awesome platform for tons of user created maps. As it stands now, it is merely a decent platform. I'm still gonna play all the maps I can get my hands on.

Which brings me to my problem:
Same thing as what Ragnarok6699 has said. It says 'mission 09 build', but there are only 2 real missions in the game. Why? What am I missing? The map folder doesn't contain any other missions, either.
In the changelog, it says, that the secret outpost is a part of this last update. But it isn't in there either. I had to download that one seperately. (Thanks to the user, who posted it here.) So, does that mean, that all the other missions are seperate downloads, too?

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
I was able to find some excellent fan maps on Undertow.club (MZZ, who posts on here occasionally, made a pair of them called Garden and Manor that are excellent, and Ship Escape is also great), but unfortunately there isn't a huge amount of content out there.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
They are 100% worth making an Undertow account for; I personally enjoyed them more than any of the official maps. MZZ's are part of a series, with the first having you infiltrate a mansion's outer estate, and the second the mansion itself. Both have a lot of great little details, and lots of replayability. Ship Escape is also great; it's an objective-based map on a spaceship that's nice and atmospheric.

Reactions: GobbleGobble
Dec 11, 2018
They are 100% worth making an Undertow account for; I personally enjoyed them more than any of the official maps. MZZ's are part of a series, with the first having you infiltrate a mansion's outer estate, and the second the mansion itself. Both have a lot of great little details, and lots of replayability. Ship Escape is also great; it's an objective-based map on a spaceship that's nice and atmospheric.
Yes, MZZ's maps are better than the official maps. Prettier and better gameplay. Although still not perfect.
Dorumeka's mission 8: Excavation Site Defense is also on Undertow. Not bad. Nice slaughter map. You get a big body pile in the end. But too easy, because of the AI's short sight range. Same problem as with many of his other maps.

I couldn't find Ship Escape on Undertow, though. Any help with that?

Dorumeka's discord supposedly has more user maps as well. I'll check it out tonight.

Edit: Nevermind. I found Ship Escape on Dorumeka's discord. Pretty good. Plays to the strengths of this game. Unfortunately, it's a bit bugged. Enemies can see and shoot through some doors and walls, if they are alerted. Better to go for a stealth approach. The map does allow for stealth, though, for the most part. Also, I couldn't find that card for objective 1. I'm assuming it just fell somewhere, where I couldn't see it.

There's also Operation Underground. Not a bad map. A bit bland maybe and definitevely too easy. Just like Dam, Secret Outpost and Excavation Site, the engagement ranges are too long much of the time. You can just pick off the short sighted AI before they can see you.

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I found the Discord but no Ship Escape or Operation Underground map links only the links for undertow , and to be honest I might have looked at wrong places since I do not visit Discord all that much so unless it is standing out like here chances are high I missed the links :)

Dec 11, 2018
I found the Discord but no Ship Escape or Operation Underground map links only the links for undertow , and to be honest I might have looked at wrong places since I do not visit Discord all that much so unless it is standing out like here chances are high I missed the links :)
They're in the mod-sharing sub-channel. Anyway, I'll just paste the links in here.

Operation Underground by Niuniek9

Ship Escape by Aggett

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks to
reinhold.doppeldecker
for the missions at the spaceship there are some doors I couldn't open or get the elevator to work ,tried to pile up all the netted girls in the room with an opening above to try and get on the upper floor that way but the platform won't hold the player character I just go through it ,in the reactor room went in ko all the staff got tech points netted them and took them out of the room then in the control room pressed the multicolored buttons you know first blue then green and so on reactor blows and even the staff was not in there they are blown to bits and there are no rescue points same as the keycard.
Underground level was perfect nicely spaced out enemies and enough rescue points also liked the plan drawing on the wall and the whole level kinda reminded me of 1st Syphon Filter game 1st level ends in a subway with a bomb .
Again thanks

Andromaliuz

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the dev? I was going to join his Patreon, but he was last seen 2 years ago.

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to the dev? I was going to join his Patreon, but he was last seen 2 years ago.
Nobody knows. Apparently he just disappeared. Maybe he's dead.

It's weird, that his Patreon is still running. Do they not check from time to time, to see if creators are still active?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andromaliuz

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Any chance someone could just package a handful of the maps together?
I dont fancy chasing down links or signing up to a website.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OrchidRainMission07-0.9.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
Holy shit this site actually has the highest updated version of this now? Hell yeah

Inb4 dev decides to unabandon to make 1.0 and then nobody ever uploads that one
GHTq1ZKW4AA7L-z.jpg

Dec 11, 2018
Indeed, this was one of the most promising H-games out there. REAL gameplay, VERY moddable. A unique approach to smut. Had it received only a handful more updates, fan creations alone would have been able to keep this game alive.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
While I personally haven't play the game yet, looking a bit through Dev's Twitter their animations are pretty good.
Comments here too are giving praise to the game so it really doesn't feel like the usual grift.
Right now i'm leaning toward something happened to them two years ago that made them goes offline since. Shame.

• Sad
Reactions: olaf8311

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yeah it would be nice if someone or a few ppl would post the links to the other fan maps so they could be added to the OP post

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote