RPGM Completed Ordeal of Princess Eris [v1.01] [Asakiyumemishi/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 20, 2017
If I try plugging in the save that was provided ( to kinda give myself a check list to see where a scene might be) The menu continually scrolls up, and if I load my save, the character runs straight up.
But if I remove the save, the menu and my save are perfectly fine.
Any reason?

Edit: Got curious and made two of my saves, ones been slightly messed with in RPGM Save editor, the other untouched. The edited one causes this error to happen again. No idea whats going on.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
it´s better machine translation than nothing, has less cost for them using the machine translation than do it all by themselves, so yep it would be worse if doesn´t had a translation and trynna play without understanding nothing.
Actually, a machine translation is worse than nothing. It basically seals that game's fate to never being properly translated.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
it´s better machine translation than nothing, has less cost for them using the machine translation than do it all by themselves, so yep it would be worse if doesn´t had a translation and trynna play without understanding nothing.
If you're okay with buying machine translated games that almost everyone with a free time can do it by themselves then i don't know what to say.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Here's a question, which version of the game is it? Because while Kagura does proper translations for the games they selected, they also have a very bad habit of doing it on the original release of said games instead of the updated and bug fixed ones. As far as i know, the latest japanese version is 1.07.

I mean Kagura games is doing a translation of a game that was already translated, think this is myth I can think of examples
They may be doing translation for already translated games but those are only fan translations that mostly only translate the menus. As far as editors are concerned they don't count since they're not legally made translations, even if some of them steal those fan translations. Their only goal being to make money which fan translations can't do unless they go about it the legal way and pay for a copyright.

That being said game already translated by editors using machine translation make it impossible for other editors to make proper translations due to those stupid copyright laws (there should definitly be something in there about the required quality of the product). And that's not even taking into account those editors that censor games for now justifiable reasons.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Here's a question, which version of the game is it? Because while Kagura does proper translations for the games they selected, they also have a very bad habit of doing it on the original release of said games instead of the updated and bug fixed ones. As far as i know, the latest japanese version is 1.07.
Their translation is on the latest version, same case as Melty's Quest the version number for their Steam release does not match DLSite's version number. If there's a bug fix/update, version number also goes up. This makes it easier for them to keep track of their own release version.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
I love these but boy, can we stop with these princess' corruption story already? It's seriously being overused. That's said I'm still gonna enjoy this game through. Thanks for posting it!

Reactions: notajetfighter

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Looking through all the games that Kagura Games are going to translate, yes there seems to be A LOT of games that were already fan translated and I think I already played most of them. The ones I'm interested in the most in actuality are "Ideology in Friction" and "Apostle" especially Apostle since it appears that the MC this time is a guy, a capable hopefully non-cuck guy, which is really great.

Reactions: vanshu23

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Is this a "Lose on high corruption" game or a "Save this person before they turn into a slut" game? Because it seems like it may be so far.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016

They may be doing translation for already translated games but those are only fan translations that mostly only translate the menus. As far as editors are concerned they don't count since they're not legally made translations, even if some of them steal those fan translations. Their only goal being to make money which fan translations can't do unless they go about it the legal way and pay for a copyright.

That being said game already translated by editors using machine translation make it impossible for other editors to make proper translations due to those stupid copyright laws (there should definitly be something in there about the required quality of the product). And that's not even taking into account those editors that censor games for now justifiable reasons.
Most of the already fan-translated games Kagura are working on already have decent full game fan-translation that aren't not even edited MTL. For example both Dark Hero Party and XVI have good translation. Also, Kagura does censor their games.

Reactions: Beanjam

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You need to rest at the inn, use item, or if you're still at the beginning cave, ask the soldier to restore your stamina.

Of course she need to lose the battle because she isn't a slut (yet). You think people with good moral and upbringing would just randomly fuck people? It's not like the game is completely easy (unless you choose easy difficulty) so most of the time you can lose naturally unless you do grind for stats. Even the first slime boss can make you lose if not carefull.

Oh and also, you can get Naked and Underwear armor if you save some guy in the deep forest. Go to the house at spirit dwelling to get it from him later. The naked/underwear armor enable you to have sex with almost every NPC regardless of your corruption level. It might be a bug tho because it felt strangely unnatural.

But is it game over? I have no problem with non game over hentai. It's the game over that bothers me. Gonna download it anyway but figured I'd ask in case anyone answers before I play.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
But is it game over? I have no problem with non game over hentai. It's the game over that bothers me. Gonna download it anyway but figured I'd ask in case anyone answers before I play.
There's no game over rape as far as i played (i'am currently near the end), but there are some cases where i got teleported to city/previous room/dungeon entrance after a H scene and judging by the content of said scene it might be intended as a GoR without the game over part.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's no game over rape as far as i played (i'am currently near the end), but there are some cases where i got teleported to city/previous room/dungeon entrance after a H scene and judging by the content of said scene it might be intended as a GoR without the game over part.
Yep. I just lost against the tentacle monster. Not sure I want to save it though. But it is pretty cool to have all 3 have the same branding so to speak. I don't know if non virgin and virgin have different perks or endings. But I think I will beat the monster. lol

Seems like a good game.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I love these but boy, can we stop with these princess' corruption story already? It's seriously being overused. That's said I'm still gonna enjoy this game through. Thanks for posting it!
Best get used to waiting for a while because the line-up of games is mostly corruption or NTR focused for the next long while until comes out, and that's a game I've wanted translated FOREVER. But knowing it's planned to be translated gives me hope because man oh man, it'll be finally a decent quality RPGM game with great art and decent plot.

Reactions: ecobot

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Yep. I just lost against the tentacle monster. Not sure I want to save it though. But it is pretty cool to have all 3 have the same branding so to speak. I don't know if non virgin and virgin have different perks or endings. But I think I will beat the monster. lol

Seems like a good game.
There's different scenes for characters depending on if you save/help them or fail. You need to help them to have them join as party members, but im not sure on all the specifics as I never did a 100% completion of the game.

Some of the scenes won't happen untill some time after you fail/succeed to help them as well.

No idea if virgin/not virgin has different endings.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Best get used to waiting for a while because the line-up of games is mostly corruption or NTR focused for the next long while until comes out, and that's a game I've wanted translated FOREVER. But knowing it's planned to be translated gives me hope because man oh man, it'll be finally a decent quality RPGM game with great art and decent plot.
I really got nothing against the corruption genre, I just got bored of the "former princess gone slutty" story. I would prefer a story about some non royalty girl like Fallen, Lilitale, Rune's Pharmacy just to name a few. Also Apostle looks amazing!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes