RPGM Completed Ordeal of Princess Eris [v1.01] [Asakiyumemishi/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's different scenes for characters depending on if you save/help them or fail. You need to help them to have them join as party members, but im not sure on all the specifics as I never did a 100% completion of the game.

Some of the scenes won't happen untill some time after you fail/succeed to help them as well.

No idea if virgin/not virgin has different endings.
Thanks! I did get Nina, Guess I'm gonna have to save a lot lol

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of the healing effect of the enemies in battle? Apparently it doesn't count as a buff because the vortex ability doesn't cancel it.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the healing effect of the enemies in battle? Apparently it doesn't count as a buff because the vortex ability doesn't cancel it.
I think that's a field effect... Use the item that have changing field effect (It's an item that damage all enemies...) don't use the item with the same element as the enemies...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
What needs to happen to get rid of the fence blocking the way in the Church Basement of that shady church in the forest?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
They may be doing translation for already translated games but those are only fan translations that mostly only translate the menus.
No the one I'm thinking is 100% translated, it's called escape from fortress lugohm on the kagura game website.

Reactions: Beanjam

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
What needs to happen to get rid of the fence blocking the way in the Church Basement of that shady church in the forest?
In one of the rooms, there's a monster that dont move, on the right upper corner. Kill him, then pull the chain hidden behind him.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
In one of the rooms, there's a monster that dont move, on the right upper corner. Kill him, then pull the chain hidden behind him.
Ah thanks. I'd thought the non-aggressive monster was weird, but didn't notice the chain behind it.

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
Man, those bosses are very unfair ._.
Is there any way to improve the level of the characters?
I couldn't do it with the save editor ¬n¬ Cheat engine neigther

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
I just tried but the game crashes TnT
in any RPGM game,
you should never change any status,
you are only allowed to change: exp,money,items numbers,

HP & SP you can only set the number it on hold, as in your HP won't go down when taking damage.

Last edited:

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Most of the already fan-translated games Kagura are working on already have decent full game fan-translation that aren't not even edited MTL. For example both Dark Hero Party and XVI have good translation. Also, Kagura does censor their games.
No the one I'm thinking is 100% translated, it's called escape from fortress lugohm on the kagura game website.
I stand by what i said, "mostly only translate the menus" means just that, that there are some exceptions.

Also obviously Kagura censor their games, even if they do remove the japanese censor. All western editors censor games and usually with the most restrictive censorship since they want to release those games in as many western country as possible and all those country have different censorship laws. This mostly consist in removing any and all events with characters that are or appear underage if not the characters themselves, and some other cultural things that are forbidden in some countries. And that's not even going into the translation itself that censor jokes and other japanese cultural things that they think people won't understand.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I just tried but the game crashes TnT
If the game crashed that mean you used a forbidden value, unless you use a custom type for RPG Maker, any even value will result in a crash. That's why you have to search for value * 2 + 1, the +1 is to make sure you're searching for an odd value. But the same formula is also used for editing the value which you probably didn't and ended up inputing an even value instead resulting in the crash.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this might be their weakest one. Even if there is lesbian scenes, I feel like they were trying to do something, but gave up half way. Is that just me?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this might be their weakest one. Even if there is lesbian scenes, I feel like they were trying to do something, but gave up half way. Is that just me?
It's flawed. You have to use skills to get stronger, but killing the monster raises their strength on subsequent battles. So are you really getting stronger? I wish it had level ups or at least stat items.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
It's flawed. You have to use skills to get stronger, but killing the monster raises their strength on subsequent battles. So are you really getting stronger? I wish it had level ups or at least stat items.
I just used an RPG maker editor. Honestly even the sex scenes left something to be desired. I'm hoping the next one is better.
And then I kind of wish you could of had sex with your companions in general. And the dream lands left a lot to be desired. By that I mean you meet two dream younger versions of your companions. I wish there had been a special sex scene if you had them go together. You know selfcest.

Ugh, I like it well enough, but there other games are vastly superior compared to this.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I have an RPG maker editor but I'm not sure what I should be editing. Most things are in Japanese. The weapon skills definitely are if they can be edited. It's the standard one I think with "edit switches and variables" all Japanese.

and yeah selfcest(lol) would be awesome.

Reactions: YukiAizawa
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes