VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. any thoughts you might have ...
on any number of novel ways to give it another play through?
Is the animation too heavy it crushes the game?
Can any number of fixes be implemented to make it less heavy on RAM / HDD and maybe drive the size smaller ...
have fun experimenting ... since it is soo unfinished and bad to the bone / rotten to the core as you say;)!

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! Could anyone help me please? I'm in Daniel's room looking for something, found tickets and steroid but when I want to get out it don't let me, after says I'm failed. What should I do? Cheers!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the artwork looks good.
So I don'r see the reason it was abandoned, yet.
I haven't played it so maybe the gameplay is not so good.

tempmine

Jan 30, 2019
Hi! Could anyone help me please? I'm in Daniel's room looking for something, found tickets and steroid but when I want to get out it don't let me, after says I'm failed. What should I do? Cheers!
Hey, did you find a fix for it?

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
I might be dumb, blind or both, but I can't seem to find the pendant that the girls near the lake lost. Does anyone have a clue where it is?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.47 GB

Compressed Win Size: 738 MB

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uym

Oct 20, 2019
If anyone still has this game on their PC any chance you can upload
{game folder}\ Data\Scripts.rvdata2
to here?

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
I still have this game, in fact, I still have all of joraell's games but none of them has a "...\{game folder}\data" folder.
They all have an X GB big Game.rgss3a Encrypted Archive file that contains all these files.
It should not be necessary to manually add that file to the game folder but maybe something on your end is broken.

Anyway here is the file.
As a Bonus the complete Data folder containing all 35 files.
View attachment Data.rar

uym

Oct 20, 2019
I still have this game, in fact, I still have all of joraell's games but none of them has a "...\{game folder}\data" folder.
They all have an X GB big Game.rgss3a Encrypted Archive file that contains all these files.
It should not be necessary to manually add that file to the game folder but maybe something on your end is broken.

Anyway here is the file.
As a Bonus the complete Data folder containing all 35 files.
View attachment 2389564
Cheers - and as you suspected, made no difference. Ah well.

Neoxert

Apr 3, 2021
So i had a problem launching the game. black screen for 1-2 seconds and the game crashed. What helped me: in those 1-2 seconds, I pressed f1, a window appeared where I unchecked the option to run in full screen. After that, the game was launched in a smaller size, and from here, by pressing the f5 button, the game was deployed to full screen without problems or glitches. I didn't figure it out right away, I spent time installing possible drivers. I'll leave it here, maybe it will help someone.

Reactions: Joraell
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes