Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I see some man in the background. Plus the description says about a couple, is it NTR?

View attachment 1980391
And MILFs, I take it these are 32-48 year old women who may well be virgins, will there be virgins here?

Yes, the man in the helmet is the 'uncle', meaning he is probably MILF's husband, which means they are having sex. Sad.
MILFs aren't virgins.....where the hell did you hear that?

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
Any update :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sleep:
NOVEMBER 11 AT 12:19 AM
11/11/2022

I originally intended this update to be completed around mid-October. But rendering the 3D image took longer time than expected. I tried to optimize between image quality and time so that the work wouldn't take too long. Besides that, there is another important factor. the game must be fun...sadly I feel the game is not fun enough so it needs to be fixed. However, I also want to finish the game's update as soon as possible. spoiler alert, this update is a standalone version it did not affect the main storyline.

Update from the dev ;)

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
How can I find the last clothes and the piece of wood?
Piece of Wood is hidden at the Sunbed. And you need the Tools from the Toolbox and the Wood to repair the Ladder to get the Bikini for the Basket. After that, give the Basket the Milf.

Reactions: Jackbite

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
i can't figure out where the piece of wood is... lol
Pool at the first Sunbed on the Rightside.. (More behind/on it)

Where can I find the laundry basket?
Bathroom?^^

i don't even know how to fix the damn bathroom door
You need to get the Tools in the Laundry. by litting up the Pot in the Kitchen to distract the Aunt.
when she leaves the Laundry, you can move the little Ladder and reach the Toolbox.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes