• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I'm hoping to have it out within a week to a week and a half. Certainly within less than a month. There are just a couple of adjustments I want to make.

Thank you for your interest!
my pleasure, i love this game art and style remind me of some anime i watched, had very modern humour you place in game i have smiles and chuckle here and there. I do hope this game got more audiences and become more big as time goes. I'll do my best to support you either through investment or promoting it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ordinary Love [Ch.3] [Statesville Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [358 MB]
- - - -

Mac [343 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OrdinaryLove-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Knowing that a LI cuts off a guy's penis, the first thing that makes me wonder is if it's possible to avoid that LI.

Loved the severed penis scene.
Hope there would be similar bad endings for MC if he screws things up.
I hope no

If it is the scene in the second row-first picture of the gallery, then you need to allow the scene from the warning at the beginning of the game. Despite what conclusions people are jumping to, the scene plays an important role in the story.
It won't be that relevant if you can make it not happen.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Okay my opinion:
This story is weird and not erotic.
Most of the women are not likable.
MC does not get a lot of action and has to choose if he wants to be a punching bag or don't get action at all. At least he has that decision.
All in all, I found it a strange concept for a game.
Bro is a carpet.

Reactions: Praetendent

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Really have to say, i like the art style of this game. Last i played was when the prologue was out, so it was nice to see that there's now good amount of story and few really nice scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It is pretty relevant to the story, would have to rewrite almost whole plot without it.
Ok, if it is as you say, then how is it that the sex scene between Miss Lee and the Chancellor is avoidable? Does the game have two different plots depending on what you choose regarding said sex scene?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes