EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
well I hope this works, if you beat lvl 20 and move on to lvl 21, it puts you in an empty map with like 5 males and no end obelisk. seems like its not supposed to be accessed anyway. there's also no sort of gallery I can see. Also 2 new enemies don't actually have any mating animation, they are just enemies.
(put save folder in same folder as Rankou.exe)

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
I'm the type of weirdo who likes ugly monsters and what not screwing chicks, but mother of god. I can't bring myself to play this with the weird controls.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Thanks for the upload. Now how the HELL do you play this game? What is going on? At first I thought its girls vs. monsters but then I was getting attacked by random girls? When you loose all your allies, how do you get more?

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Now how the HELL do you play this game? What is going on? At first I thought its girls vs. monsters but then I was getting attacked by random girls? When you loose all your allies, how do you get more?
You are the leader of your "gang". When you see the first type of males (the only recruitable ones) get near them and press B to let them screw you and when the animation starts just keep spacebar pressed to fast forward the anìmation stages.
This will add said male to your "gang".
This very male will then proceed to screw every enemy chick he gets near to and said female will become a new member after the ordeal.

Other types of males are enemy only, with no H attacks at all.

To proceed to the next stage go to the red star when you have the amount of members required and interact with the monolith thingy.

Overall a disappointing game.

Reactions: Hotlisa

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
You are the leader of your "gang". When you see the first type of males (the only recruitable ones) get near them and press B to let them screw you and when the animation starts just keep spacebar pressed to fast forward the anìmation stages.
This will add said male to your "gang".
This very male will then proceed to screw every enemy chick he gets near to and said female will become a new member after the ordeal.
oh, from the looks of it I thought it would be more "totally accurate battle simulator" with fucking.
Somebody should make that :D

Reactions: Fsfdss

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
>A battlefield rape simulation
so it's like vietnam war for americans ?
i know this is a joke, but the USA didnt lost the war exactly, is just that during the election campain Richard Nixon said that if he gets elected he would remove the troops from vietnam and he did, again, i know its a joke, but many people belive that the USA lost the war

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i know this is a joke, but the USA didnt lost the war exactly, is just that during the election campain Richard Nixon said that if he gets elected he would remove the troops from vietnam and he did, again, i know its a joke, but many people belive that the USA lost the war
we know.... but the great emu war! now THAT was a battlefield rape simulation!

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes