Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Orgy Rape Simulator
doesnt have pregnancy system.

i mean, as far as i'm aware if i came 2 liters of cum inside a japanese schoolgirl i would be expecting some 5 children

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jan 4, 2019
This thread is hilarious, but this game is also indescribably weird. I played it for about 10 minutes and it felt like a fever dream. As far as I can tell you can't turn the camera, and it really seemed like my attacks didn't do anything... but i wasn't exactly sure who was even on my side in the first place. It ran really well and the controls were surprisingly responsive, but don't think I'll play this one again either :LOL:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
only thing that bothers me is not rotating the screen, dev needs to add that.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone that cares, the garbled characters of the folder and the readme file within it were originally supposed to read (プレイする前にセキュリティ・ and フトを終了して下さい)説明書, respectively. Put them together and run through Google Translate: they really wanted people to turn off their anti-virus, I guess? Who knows.

Apparent controls for people with Xbox or Sony controllers (no, the right stick will not let you move the camera with one):
Code:
Left Joystick, Directional Pad/Buttons = Move (Arrow or WASD keys equivalent)
X/Square = Attack (Z or E key equivalent)
A/Cross = Jump/End Own Sex Animation (C key or Spacebar equivalent)
Y/Triangle = Block/Pick-up/Talk (X or R key equivalent)
RB/R1 = Attract Enemy (Male) (B or 2 key equivalent)
LB/L1 = Toggle Orgy Between Allies mode on and off (N or 3 key equivalent when off, V or 1 key equivalent when on?)
Start = Toggle Pause menu (ESC equivalent)
This thing seems to not work the way it's meant to at all, and I can't tell how much of that is just the auto-translator breaking everything as I've come to expect it to.

Main complaints are all your followers' collision with you pushing or stopping you from moving when the crowd gets too large, the fact the save file's data implies that you should've been able to customize or at least level up your characters, and... well, trying to choose to move on to the next stage or activate whatever stage-wide-fornication is (a prompt that appears when you examine the monolith at the end of the first stage) didn't really work no matter what. (It does still unlock the next stage on the title screen, though, but it doesn't actually end the current stage and send you to the next immediately.)

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes