Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
yeah her arc is gonna be 'heavy' I think its pretty heard breaking
I think we may have at least temporarily reached a low point for her. Chapter 4 was a pretty significant revelation for her.

According to the dev, these are the girls that will have significant involvement in Chapter 5 and 6 story:

Chapter 5: Evelyn, Lady Steel, Lucía, Marina, Moonsong.
Chapter 6: Amber, Evelyn, Lady Steel, Lucía, Parker.

It seems to me that Amber might not be in Chapter 5 much due to other things going on and taking some time to process what just happened, but that we might get some noticable development in Chapter 6.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ever since Moonsong hinted that Amber might be able to control her invisibility I've been excited for that, I'm bummed its 2 chapters away potentially.
The good news is that because this dev does a lot of pre-work, the episodes come out about twice as fast as most other quality VNs. He's already working on the renders for chapter 6.

So if I were to guesstimate, Ch5 is probably like 2~3 months away and Ch6 is probably 5~6 months away.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I just want to amass powers, drink beer and drive bike with wingwoman and fuckbuddy Lady Steel :ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
The good news is that because this dev does a lot of pre-work, the episodes come out about twice as fast as most other quality VNs. He's already working on the renders for chapter 6.

So if I were to guesstimate, Ch5 is probably like 2~3 months away and Ch6 is probably 5~6 months away.
Yeah, current ETA for Chapter 5 is October according to Discord info. It's apparently a bigger one, so likely closer to the 3 months instead of 2 months end of that spectrum.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023

Yeah, I'm aware. Been playing since the first release, I'm a sucker with anything superheroes. Still really looking forward to it, since even before this update the dev did a good job of making it clear how hard Amber's invisibility is for her so I can't wait.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I meant to ask, who are the devs at the end, I know Altos is The Headmaster, who are the others.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Alternate possibility is that Amber's invisibility is not her manifested ability. Remember the briefing at sisterhood HQ about Tigerstripe and known associates.

Invisinosky-
Ability:Turning others invisible permanently. Known victims were sixteen teenage girls.

A rather strange bread crumb to include in that briefing if it didn't or wasn't going to apply to anyone in the story. We'll probably know for sure once Georgia has a chance to look at Amber. The brief flicker could be her gaining more control because of emotional high of that moment or something about her or him causing Invisinovsky's to momentarily be affected.

Just a hunch
Or it is his ability. Can't wait for the next update, I'm happy Dev wrote that he/she finished the whole story before hand, so everything that happens, happens for a reason. Good old times, when I wrote a story and my teacher wrote that if I find a rope in the beginning of the story I should have used it. If I wrote the story today, I probably would use the rope to knot an ending to the story.

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
mc better not be a useless pussy who constantly needs to get saved by women or i will drop this game, that bar scene was so pathetic

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
Yeah, can't have any room for growth in a superhero origin story. Protagonist should be awesome at fighting from the start despite no training or experience. :rolleyes:
lol he couldve just summoned his wolf or at least not get bitched in front of females super powers or not shit was shameful to see

Reactions: Legend 123

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
lol he couldve just summoned his wolf or at least not get bitched in front of females super powers or not shit was shameful to see
I think we've found the guy Lady Steel is looking for! You don't happen to publish an email newsletter, do you?

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
New to the game, I just binged the 4 chapters at once.
During chap 4, there is this phone convo between MC and his male friend pretty much breaking the 4th wall. Basically, Frazer is telling that MC is breaking the rules by taking the fast lane. and fucking Evelyn, 2 Sisters and one super vilain
Is that a snipe at the tropes of VN or is it response to forum/patreon/discord fan complaining ?
There is indeed a strange change of pace with chapter one being very verbose and mellow, a sudden burst of fucking in Sisterhood base then equaly sudden slowing down back to college, tsundere bodyguard and vanishing girlfriend.

Another more factual question would be the release rate of updates. It seems like first was in late 2023. Is it a 2 to 3 month release cycle ?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
New to the game, I just binged the 4 chapters at once.
During chap 4, there is this phone convo between MC and his male friend pretty much breaking the 4th wall. Basically, Frazer is telling that MC is breaking the rules by taking the fast lane. and fucking Evelyn, 2 Sisters and one super vilain
Is that a snipe at the tropes of VN or is it response to forum/patreon/discord fan complaining ?
There is indeed a strange change of pace with chapter one being very verbose and mellow, a sudden burst of fucking in Sisterhood base then equaly sudden slowing down back to college, tsundere bodyguard and vanishing girlfriend.

Another more factual question would be the release rate of updates. It seems like first was in late 2023. Is it a 2 to 3 month release cycle ?
Frazer's power is he's "aware of the meta" and breaks the forth wall. He's essentially a toned-down AVN Deadpool. So yeah, totally was a meta comment regarding AVN tropes, though there might have been some specific comments he was addressing that I'm not aware of.

As for release rates, 2-3 months seems to be the trend. First couple have been closer to 2, but Chapter 5 looks to be closer to 3 with a current October ETA. It's apparently a noticeably bigger chapter than 4 was.

Also, regarding pacing, based on Patreon and Discord comments I'd expect more sex in Chapter 5. ;)

P.S. What supervillain are you talking about having sex with? I definitely don't remember that one. If you mean Anna Abrahams, she's an actress not supervillain (at least as far as we know). And for Isabella herself, she's more like a normal person that had a brief psychotic break than a villain.

Last edited:

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Thanks for your answers.

P.S. What supervillain are you talking about having sex with? I definitely don't remember that one. If you mean Anna Abrahams, she's an actress not supervillain (at least as far as we know).
Yes I was talking about the clone created by Isabella [arguably a vilain]. I went with Isabella+Moonsong.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Thanks for your answers.

Yes I was talking about the clone created by Isabella [arguably a vilain]. I went with Isabella+Moonsong.
Ah yeah, I edited my reply just now to address her too. My take was that she's more like a normal person that had a brief mental breakdown than a supervillain though (I think Moonsong says something similar). I also went with Isabella+Moonsong on my first "organic" playthrough, so good choice. (y).

Pretty confident we'll have the opportunity to bang some less ambiguous "villains" before too long though. For example, if you look at the Profiles page, notice the names are alphabetical. The last Locked one as of Chapter 4 would fit alphabetically if it's Scarlet Shadow. And Inferno is already in that list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantaldebert
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes