2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Looks like their SS has considerably more supporters than Patreon. That's a first.

Why not ditch Patreon once and for all then? That way you can put whatever the fuck you want in your game and you don't split your fanbase.

Reactions: Arcane666

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a reason you are allowed to change the names of the main characters, but the changes are not used?

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Is there a reason you are allowed to change the names of the main characters, but the changes are not used?
the idea seems interesting, but the implementation is not particularly pleasing...
the beginning is kind of murky with constant gameovers...
sex of some people I don't care about...
And this main sex bitch, who essentially needs to be corrupted and corrupted, but she's already practically a slut...
all this is alarming...

WillyXmoD

Jun 9, 2022
Someone can tell me what options you have to choose at the start of the game, whatever the choices I make, it does not work and it is seriously starting to break my balls.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Studio44, I am loving your game, Ellie is a real cutie, can't wait to see her fucking and being fucked. I love that the fighting is being kept to a minimal and the story is focused on their plight for survival. You can feel the sexual tension building and that is wonderful, just hope it happens sooner than later, some of the players here are getting sore dicks, lol. Still would like to know why we can change the names of the main characters but they are not used? Looking forward to the next version, good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Studio44 and BVonkX

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
5 months and then such crap, he could have saved himself the oh-so-new patch, it goes on for a few seconds only to see that you have played the day 2 free and you end up in the main menu

Reactions: mayda

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The only object you need is the lighter. At the top of the stairs you need to go right to create a distraction (via the lighter) before saving Ellie. The button to click to "run" is obscured by the fire (idk why that design choice was made).
How do you get out of this room? I cant see a sex toy/
1728604324449.png

nevermind. I guess there's no sex toy to be found here.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes