VN Others Completed OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos [v1.01 AP] [SukeraSomero]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
1.Anyone know how to save this game in normal slot ? This game have load in title menu but in game I can only Quick Save
2.Why option doesn't save ? I change to english but after quit , restart the game , It always back to japan not english

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Huh, the version on Steam I saw had no adult content and no adult patch--guess I'll buy that one and download this one.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
As with topboy
Is there a way to make config stay the same after exiting?
The normal save too.

Edited: got the save. It is on the right.

Last edited:

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
As with topboy
Is there a way to make config stay the same after exiting?
The normal save too.

Edited: got the save. It is on the right.
Experiencing the same problem. Settings reset after shutdown, viewed CGs disappear from the extras menu and read text isn't remembered so its practically like starting the game over every time (surprised saves work at this point). A rather odd bug... and really annoying.

Has anyone had any luck fixing it?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Experiencing the same problem. Settings reset after shutdown, viewed CGs disappear from the extras menu and read text isn't remembered so its practically like starting the game over every time (surprised saves work at this point). A rather odd bug... and really annoying.

Has anyone had any luck fixing it?
I also had this problem. I got it on Steam (and the h-patch elsewhere) and no problems there, so it must be a problem with the uploaded version here.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ngl. I already forgot i played this game about a week ago.
The art is the best you will ever get out of this. And the other games this dev made are all without adult content.
Its very disappointing all around.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
The translators were having fun with this weren't they? Translating "Baka" to "Thot"?
I'm not complaining, it's pretty funny.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
The translators were having fun with this weren't they? Translating "Baka" to "Thot"?
I'm not complaining, it's pretty funny.
I believe that the company that made this also translated it. That might be why.

Truth be told, I like it better this way. The mix of English and Japanese in most translations sometimes gets ridiculous.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I believe that the company that made this also translated it. That might be why.

Truth be told, I like it better this way. The mix of English and Japanese in most translations sometimes gets ridiculous.
I couldn't help but think "Who the hell says 'teenybopper?'" But it was amusing so I'm not bothered. It's cute in an odd sort of way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Djoki996
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote