VN Others Completed OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos [v1.01 AP] [SukeraSomero]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
Having the same problem as another guy in the thread - how do I access the actual menu from in game? I can only quicksave and open the options. I can't access the actual save/load screen. Help would be phenomenal.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Having the same problem as another guy in the thread - how do I access the actual menu from in game? I can only quicksave and open the options. I can't access the actual save/load screen. Help would be phenomenal.
Should be an arrow button on the right side of the screen that you can press.

Reactions: alexxxyoung

jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
Should be an arrow button on the right side of the screen that you can press.
Jesus christ, I never would have spotted that in a million years. Also, do you have the issue with CG's and such not saving as well? Did you figure out how to solve it if so?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Jesus christ, I never would have spotted that in a million years. Also, do you have the issue with CG's and such not saving as well? Did you figure out how to solve it if so?
I'm not sure; my own copy I bought off Steam and it doesn't have that issue, so I removed the one I downloaded from here.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I believe that the company that made this also translated it. That might be why.

Truth be told, I like it better this way. The mix of English and Japanese in most translations sometimes gets ridiculous.
I really think they went overboard, tbh.
They also translated baka with idiot like most translators do later, which made it kind of stick out even more.
I mean it works, because the whole plot is structured around internet slang, but you can really overdo it and this game certainly came off as overdoing it after a while.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Hello here. Save file anyone? Thank YOu!

Steam version has .arc files.. any idea how to extract them?

i tried arcExtractor.exe but it did not work, also tried with cmd and some .arc extraction source, still did not work
this: did not work too

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
That hell of a hot VN, sad that not much to see in this genre with long enough read time. Also art style for the character is really good.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote