VN RPGM Completed Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Final] [Dieselmine MF]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Pretty sure some of the CGs are from their other games. XD
I know I definitely recognize the harpy from Violated Hero 2.
The Mage in the shop is actually from Violated Hero 1. I don't know if the other ones are also from other games.

Reactions: ponyguy

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
What a clever way to allow the character to experience the reverse rape without having to reload from game over and do the whole fight twice.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I don't mind that much if they reuse assets as long as it has new text and dialogue to go with it, but if it still has poor translations then I might as well just look at the CG

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is there a game where the get rape by monster girl first, but in the end he dominate them?

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the Headsup guys!
Looked up CG before loading it, sadly I was disappointed..

Well, thanks @VermillioN for the Princess X link!
And @ponyguy for the info that there is a 2nd Violated Hero.. didnt know that lol

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
How do I call the shopkeeper? She said "use this jewel" but for the love of god I can't find it.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
btw, this patch should uncensor the game

haven't tested it tho.
Can anyone confirm this works?
i just applied it and gave it a quick test, sadly it doesn't seem to have affected anything in the early game, everything is still censored. and i cant get the decryption program to open the images to check if they are uncensored in the patch.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Violated Hero series's art was so good. Since then, their monmusu games have been weak in comparison.
Yeah, for me at least, it didn't help their case the more games they made for the series, the more hardcore the scenes became which turned off some people. I personally only liked the first two Violated Hero and just stopped being interested as they come out for more.

Not to say I wouldn't try anymore stuff from the company, it's just I think they kinda lost track of what people really like and it's not like anyone does translations for them anymore.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
What part is this of the series? I would like to begin from the beginning.
The original game that inspired many monster girl games is:
Monmusu Quest! Zenshou ~Makereba Youjo ni Okasareru~ aka Monster Girl Quest (2011)
( )

Though this game: Monmusu Conquered World is a stand-alone, there is a series of Monster Girl Quest games, Monmusu Quest Zenshou is the first of that series.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So... basically even though they call this 2 in the title there isn't a 1 game?
Technically, there is an "Otaku's Fantasy" 1. It has basically no relation to this game. Otaku's Fantasy 1 real name is Suki na Dake Tanetsuke Sex Shite, Minna ni Yorokobareru Sekai!! This one's real name (Otaku's Fantasy 2's) is Monmusu Conquered World. The only reason they have this name is because the translation company decided to change the name to something else and for some reason make it part of a series with no relation while also halfassing the translations in the first place. It's more like a bad rewrite rather than a translation really.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Technically, there is an "Otaku's Fantasy" 1. It has basically no relation to this game. Otaku's Fantasy 1 real name is Suki na Dake Tanetsuke Sex Shite, Minna ni Yorokobareru Sekai!! This one's real name (Otaku's Fantasy 2's) is Monmusu Conquered World. The only reason they have this name is because the translation company decided to change the name to something else and for some reason make it part of a series with no relation while also halfassing the translations in the first place. It's more like a bad rewrite rather than a translation really.
Alright thanks Seronkai. Don't know if I'll play this considering the negative posts so far but at least I don't have to worry about missing something in the story lol.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Basically the game is ware monster girls rape you to death after the second time being rapeed its Game over

No replayability Its play once than Delete

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes