Unity Completed Otaku's Rage: Waifu Strikes Back [Final] [Feodosiy, Mensh]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 1053858

save works, but gallery is blank... anyone knows why ??
I didn't specify before, but, the gallery is not part of the save file itself but rather included in the other files inside the Save folder. You need the whole folder

Can you please share the whole folder, with the player's logs included. The save is useless without the rest since the problem is in the gallery. Thanks in advance

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
really want to know what type of drug that the dev was on when he/she balance the fight , it's like "oh, are you doing well, even though i have a 120dmg atk but here , take the 3 360dmg crit on a row with your 1000 hp+ no shield and heal"

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I didn't specify before, but, the gallery is not part of the save file itself but rather included in the other files inside the Save folder. You need the whole folder
I got the one you shared, if it doesnt work, cant you also share the full folder? If not, its okay.

Reactions: libertypics
Dec 7, 2017
The game here didn't work for me, I found a version with no bugs, hope it works for you guys

KR4T05191 MrDefault
This version actually did the trick, props to you for finding it man, great job. This version is slightly heavier, so it actually seems he fixed the bugs on this one.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
It's is just the last scene with the problem. It is a short game, but with a hella good art after all. A solid 4+ out of 5
I went back to it and was able to play through. I have to admit, that I was a bit hasty in my initial post. It actually is pretty good, as long as you do not have to replay a lot of grind. I will say that I get tired of games that are simple but buggy. Since the auto-saves really keep you from having to replay a lot of grind, its not a bad time.

Alvin Chipmunck

May 25, 2020
so, what's wrong with the gallery? I just finish the game but the gallery is empty x_x

EDIT: Where are my manners? Thanks for the upload (y)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Art was nice, haven't played a puzzle game in a while besides that... everything else is bad xD

Jokes aside, welp the bugs ain't a joke, game is short and is really nice for a broken game xD

Also sex scenes takes too long with minimal changes. And no creampies? What a Beta xD

Reactions: koplayer077
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes