RPGM Otherworld Detective Misogi / 異界探偵ミソギ [RG23581] [Ahriman/アーリマン]

923pr

Jul 2, 2018
RJ326461_ana_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Multiple party erotic RPG !!
--- Fight, go! Fight while your friends are being raped!
Succumb to the cock next to your friends and declare defeat!
If everyone is caught, be disciplined with cock!

Store:
Playable Demo (Browser):
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: Japanese

Bit of a strange one, this. The obstacle isn't parsing through Ahriman's code to get at the details, turns out, once you have the files, it's easy to translate since it's right there in common events.

The problem is getting the game to work on your computer in the first place. The way I did it was by inspecting elements on the demo and downloading files as I played, after using "Save All Resources", a web browser extension, to get as much of the game as I can and filling in whatever gaps I had manually, but it's not perfect, as evidenced by my lack of complete game, and the fact that it fails to load in playtest.

Honestly, I'm just posting to ask if anybody else has any ideas as to how to get the game working through a clientside copy. I posted the playable demo I got the files from in the links above.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mar 19, 2018
i'm interested in seeing this game translated when it's actually the full release; it's kind of incomprehensible in some ways right now, but it also seems to lack enough content right now to be worth trying to translate

Aug 26, 2019
It probably should be mentioned that the (delayed) December release date thing was for an update to the demo, not the full game. So it's "in December imma give you the goblin dungeon update" and NOT "in December imma release the full game".

Also, to OP: I'm assuming you want to download the entire hosted game to build a complete copy? Have you tried crawling / bruteforcing the entire directory? This might be too much work for a demo, though. Might as well just translate what you got currently and wait for full release.

Alternatively, you might be able to inject your translated files into your browser if the game files are stored clientside, but I very much doubt that.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
+1
Really hope that's not how the artwork will look in the final product, only worried because of Ahriman's track record.

Last edited: