RPGM Otherworld Detective Misogi / 異界探偵ミソギ [RG23581] [Ahriman/アーリマン]

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Game seemed cool, no clue how to get anything lewd to happen though as its untranslated but looking forward to the release

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Game seemed cool, no clue how to get anything lewd to happen though as its untranslated but looking forward to the release
You just have to lose. If you click on a certain room with a roof, it will show a bathroom with ads for the older games. But it also includes the girls after they have lost. Click on them and be sure to click on "watch scene" instead of "skip scene"

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
You just have to lose. If you click on a certain room with a roof, it will show a bathroom with ads for the older games. But it also includes the girls after they have lost. Click on them and be sure to click on "watch scene" instead of "skip scene"
ah ok thats helpful thanks, wasnt really getting anywhere just clicking random cards not knowing whats going on so I wasnt able to lose.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
ah ok thats helpful thanks, wasnt really getting anywhere just clicking random cards not knowing whats going on so I wasnt able to lose.
Best way to lose, get your strength bar to zero. To do that, use all three Ultimate's at once. All enemies will die, but next match the enemy will be stronger than you. Try your best at aiming certain cards at enemies that they are weak against. Experiment and you'll find out which cards are weak against specific enemies, making it all the more easier to get captured. Once captured, use cards with low rank numbers, so your heroines do not break free. You can also have them give into pleasure with three specific buttons that are next to them once captured. After the capture, look for the room.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Best way to lose, get your strength bar to zero. To do that, use all three Ultimate's at once. All enemies will die, but next match the enemy will be stronger than you. Try your best at aiming certain cards at enemies that they are weak against. Experiment and you'll find out which cards are weak against specific enemies, making it all the more easier to get captured. Once captured, use cards with low rank numbers, so your heroines do not break free. You can also have them give into pleasure with three specific buttons that are next to them once captured. After the capture, look for the room.
Think I understand the combat a tiny bit better now, still didnt manage to outright lose but got 2/3 girls captured before I stopped, didnt manage to find the room though you mind pointing out where it is?

edit: scratch that managed to lose thanks for the assist

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
What bugs are you talking about? I never had any game breaking bugs with Ahriman's games.
the emblem knight something iirc
the game feels quite interesting at first but it was so bug i had to drop at the first map, or maybe the MTL i played make it unplayable

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Man I get my hopes up when this game was supposed to release late December this past year. Hope it's only a year late.