• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Otherworld Detective Misogi / 異界探偵ミソギ [RG23581] [Ahriman/アーリマン]

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
He's been like this before, he will get it done eventually. At least there is a demo out that you can enjoy.
The 8 month old demo? For the game that's already a year late?
Plus the "combat" really sucks this time around, so not much enjoyment.

Mar 19, 2018
oh my god it's been almost 2 years, really????

i'm hoping that this game's full release is worth it lol, i've played some demos and it seemed alright, but kinda shocking it's taking this long considering how simple some of the stuff seemed

Reactions: Anonymous5689

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
oh my god it's been almost 2 years, really????

i'm hoping that this game's full release is worth it lol, i've played some demos and it seemed alright, but kinda shocking it's taking this long considering how simple some of the stuff seemed
If I recall this is more of a side job, not the permanent job. So, more of a hobby. Do not get to much of your hopes up, but regardless, the dev does bring some good quality content to the table by the end... mostly.

beeetbeeatophon

Nov 8, 2019
+1 but also question about the demo, are there any more H-scenes to find other than the defeat scenes or is that all of them?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
+1 but also question about the demo, are there any more H-scenes to find other than the defeat scenes or is that all of them?
New Demo to come out on Feb. 7th. However this is the pushback date, so it may be delayed again. Here's to hoping for new demo.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Looks like we got modern era against humans, fantasy medieval era against goblins and orcs, plus a new thing that Ahriman hasn't done before: futuristic sci-fi against robots and machines!