Identify OTK Spankings In Adult Games

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Hi there everyone!
I am new here and I just thought of something: I am a HUGE spanko. It is basically the thing I try to find in adult games (I know, call me obsessed lol). But, I am what you call a traditionalist when it comes to positions for spanking, i.e. over the lap/knee. It got me to thinking on what games have really good otk spankings in them? It could even include games that don't have spanking as a tag. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Reactions: Tmiter and mjapper

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I see. Are there others besides those two? Not to shrug your comment off, I just knew about those already lol
I haven't played every game on the site. I have played those two and they both have a fair amount of the content you are looking for in quality packages. A lot of other games have it to a lesser degree or single scenes, for example, Wife Trainer (Nicole being trained by dom MC certainly, possibly other situations, Aftermath, Ruin Me, and Love of Magic ). For me, OTK is nice, but not a necessary qualification so a bunch of games I'd suggest for spanking probably won't qualify (like Insight of You and Harem Hotel)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
In lolita gone wild, you have 2 scenes of spanking on the knees (one dressed, the other bare buttocks).
But it's the female MC who gets spanked. I don't know if that's a match for you

To see these scenes you just have to go to class without doing your homework. Spanking will happen pretty fast.
To get the nude version, you just have to reach 10 spankings given.
All the CGs of the game are declined according to the 15 possible outfits.

Lolita gone wild - spank.png

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
best one on the market is Peach spring inn at Anime otk great spanking focused game.
I actually have that. For the games I played, I don't know if the spanking scene in Dominate Them All is an otk one, or the one(s) with A Wife and Mother.

Mfxrxo

Mar 21, 2021
Ciri Trainer
OTK, but it takes a while to get to it.
It also has an interactive dungeon scene in a later chapter with spanking and whipping.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I actually have that. For the games I played, I don't know if the spanking scene in Dominate Them All is an otk one, or the one(s) with A Wife and Mother.
There's no otk in AWAM & at present it's doubtful there ever will be. It has the spanking tag but apart from a sisterly swat on the backside to tease some blokes in a park & some consensual stuff with the husband on the Good Wife route, not much in 3-4 years.

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
it is but it takes a little while since you have to both get the girl and then upgrade them to the point where you can talk to them and then you have to progress though what could be a fairly long story arch and its not all of them either

Godspeak

May 20, 2019
My games are all spanko-centric. You can play all the public builds here: