kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Small bump but I hate Yuzu route with a passion for one single reason: she made best girl cry. her and her cooking antics, made best girl, cry. even the easygoing teacher was pissed. she understands that Minato is indeed best girl and you don't make best girls cry.

I felt her grudge too.

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
i know there is a patch that fix a crash in hinata route, however it either auto applied to steam or asking to redownload the game if its from johren.

is this version updated with the crash fix or not?

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
If you download the R-18 patch from johren, that fixes the crash issue in Hinata's route. Even people with the Steam version which gets the data.xp3 file updated need to re-download the r18 patch to fix the crash issue.

I tested it myself. The patch.xp3 is the only file that needs to be updated, and the R18 patch from johren does include that sole file.

Last edited:

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
heres the patch re-uploaded here from the johren site that fixes the hinata crash issue
its 1.5gb patch, no way around the size but its 600mb smaller than the johren site's version

(shoutout to IAmTheRad ,I would've never been able to figure it out plus I didn't want to skip any text by switching lang from Eng to JP and back)

p.s. BaasB are you able to re-upload the whole game with the johren patch fix included? you can get the patch from the links provided or the official johren's dlc patch site. it would save others some bandwidth instead of having to dl 3.8gb + another 1.5gb

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon128
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes