YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I remember playing that one near it's original release because it was not from , turns out that it is as bland and forgettable as one from them though...

This is coming from someone who actually likes the genre... or at least wants to. The problem is that all are way too similar so even looking back of Navel with their ancient anime adaption got me into it, what was who in which work when just became too blurry. Even if there is action in some, it's all the same romance, comedy and slice of life school drama. Of course, ensemble is still the biggest bland because they just change the theme i.e from music to art.
Have you tried ? The MC are crossdressing for a bodyguard job at an all girl school. The old version have a partial EN patch but if you understand JP i recommend playing the newer reboot version instead.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Have you tried ?
That indeed I read through just once and apart from the action it wasn't much different if I recall correctly (I do not recall much). Even , which took quite some distance from the usual all-girls high-school, failed to keep my interest. I'm basically at the point where I just favor 'full' gender bender (actual sex change) and tomboy/cute female protagonists (more common in web novels).

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

apparently. steam users also have this issue
EDIT: the game is asking me what language should i use everytime i open the game.... i wonder if you can forced it to english everytime??

Reactions: Malik Fenr

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm just on chapter 2 and I'm so gay for Minato already. verily and truly it takes a best boy to be best girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dawoodi
Apr 24, 2021
i heard that steam cut the white haired girl (kaZari?) route. does it restore it here?
EDIT: and apparently, this also contains the bug bug additional content
According to , only the steam version has cut content. For those interested, you can buy the adult version on .

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Someone

Jun 3, 2017

apparently. steam users also have this issue
EDIT: the game is asking me what language should i use everytime i open the game.... i wonder if you can forced it to english everytime??
This look like an issue of the english translation.
I restarted the game in japanese and saved the game right after this point where the game would crash. Then i restarted in english and now look like i have no more troubles.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
"Sometimes it takes a guy to be best girl"

When they are about Minato These words have never been more accurate he simply is the best, the title "best girl" is not good enough for him he is amazing, even tho I'm straight I don't care anymore besides I heard that in some cultures it's not considered gay when you're the one doing the fucking AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED THIS CUTE GUY TO SUCK MY DICK

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ill miss a line of 2 but that maybe that will compromise.
also i read the cooking god girl route in the mean time and reach the credits and... theres no sound. looked at the setting and everything is on eXcept system voice. weird

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't remember to have played any other VN inwhich you can see the back of a character in a standing sprite.
sexy back.png

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
da capo 2 characters have that sprite where you could their back. i think one from moonstone vn have too??

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
idk why they didnt add this

to this...

also...

im no eXpert in human body and biology but... to achieve that tits, you need to either be fat or doing gym things. i dont think doing choirs a lot makes your tit that large.

ard meteor

Feb 5, 2021
i don't know if i should put it here but.. i found a bug that crash the game...
View attachment 2258728
(in the early of the first scene with Hinata)
Edit : if i skip the moment where it crash (not the whole scene just 5 or 6 lines of dialogue which is a lot for me that enjoy more the text than the actual scene) in another language,save it and then reload in english it seem to work.

And I wanted to add that hinata is the blond(or is it brown?) girl not the black hair one as displayed in the 'devlopper note' or the whole game as switched the names of theses 2 ^^
(sorry for my poor English)
[ To fix this first save before the error happens exit the game and restart the game with japanese language and save after you think the error is gone then restart the game change the language to english or whatever you like.]

sanikcj

Jan 1, 2023
my saves did not work for some reason when i exit the game after hours of playing

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
This game appears to be big on watersports. I'm in the first (and, I assume, only) bathroom scene, and I'm curious how much more of that fetish will appear. The introduction hit me like a ton of bricks, and I don't want to continue playing if this is going to be a big focus in the game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes