wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

some settings are untranslated. also it isnt help->troubleshooting. its advanced control (nekopara and others have this settings)

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I remember playing that one near it's original release because it was not from , turns out that it is as bland and forgettable as one from them though...

This is coming from someone who actually likes the genre... or at least wants to. The problem is that all are way too similar so even looking back of Navel with their ancient anime adaption got me into it, what was who in which work when just became too blurry. Even if there is action in some, it's all the same romance, comedy and slice of life school drama. Of course, ensemble is still the biggest bland because they just change the theme i.e from music to art.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
i don't know if i should put it here but.. i found a bug that crash the game...
1671834360831.png
(in the early of the first scene with Hinata)
Edit : if i skip the moment where it crash (not the whole scene just 5 or 6 lines of dialogue which is a lot for me that enjoy more the text than the actual scene) in another language,save it and then reload in english it seem to work.

And I wanted to add that hinata is the blond(or is it brown?) girl not the black hair one as displayed in the 'devlopper note' or the whole game as switched the names of theses 2 ^^
(sorry for my poor English)

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Nice, thanks for that. Trap on woman is the only acceptable trap.
The great thing about it is that it works from every angle. You can slot one into any position or pairing. It's too bad western devs are too stuck in their OONGA BOONGA FEMDOM ME CUT OFF YOUR DICK modality to realize it.

Reactions: Grabriel-San

jellopop

Aug 22, 2019
So MC is the silver haired one in the picture. Should've known, only one lacking in the chest compartment.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i heard that steam cut the white haired girl (kaZari?) route. does it restore it here?
EDIT: and apparently, this also contains the bug bug additional content

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes