4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I played this before, it wasnt bad BUT for the size of the game (800mb+), i felt like there wasnt enough sexy content. like Little Braver ( https://f95zone.to/threads/little-braver-final-anmitsuya.28243/) was half this size(400mb+) but had alot of sexy content, especially in regards to the "red light district/dangerous area/slums'' which in this game was a total disappointment because i felt like it wasnt well......rough enough...that and the lack of "actual choices''. Like you had to have sex with the janitor to raise the lewdness meter to open other events (was there another way that i dont know of to loose your virginity other then the janitor and loosing to battle only to lead to a gameover).

Basically the game felt really forced and linear to me(in regards to raising the lewdness meter), i hate that shit and prefer games that give me more freedom of choice

Anyway i had more fun with the story and actual gameplay(dungeons) and with the battle mechanics. I Really enjoyed the level grinding in this one!

AND THE ARTWORK WAS PRETTY SEXY:love:, LOVED THE BIG TITS:devilish:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
They should stop doing this and focused more on TBA. Idk what is holding them up (spaghetti? christmas suprised?) and if they want to released something, pick untranslated games rather than translated like this one for example.
Damn straight(y). When are they gonna release Knights of Messiah, its been TBA for so long damn it. But this game was announced for publishing just recently and now its again released:cautious:....

Reactions: hp_surfer

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
unpacked.;)

edit: uncensored my ass :poop:. The only difference between the installer and the patch is that the patch is missing 1 image and has a modified version of the files in the data.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: m1ch43l

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
To those brothers who finished this game

1. How long does it take to finish this game
2. Is there a walkthrough? Can we complete this game easily without one ?
3. Considering the ratio - Amount of time needed to complete the game(effort) : number of H scenes(interval of H scene), is this worth the fap?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm getting a runtime error when trying to launch this.
Real weird, given it's the only rpgm game that came up with that.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes