4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Damn straight(y). When are they gonna release Knights of Messiah, its been TBA for so long damn it. But this game was announced for publishing just recently and now its again released:cautious:....
I rather they release ambrosia 1st, some translation team drop it when they announce it so there is no translated version of the game

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Come on, Why does Kagura insist on translating these low quality games, when there are so many other alternatives. Voice acting is a minimum at this point. Who the fuck would buy this shit compared to all the other stuff Kagura is selling. They need to get grip

Reactions: AuthorK

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So it's an installation program that doesn't give you an uninstall, huh? Or even show up in your apps at all?
Guess this is exactly why I keep my extra laptop for games like these.

Tehfluff

Sep 20, 2017
Error on load after applying the unpacked uncensor patch:
"Script 'achievements' line 72: RuntimeError occurred.
LoadLibrary: steam_api"

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
-Renamed warp locations, quest titles and quest descriptions
-Fixed an enemy icon not disappearing from the Takemaru Lab dungeon properly
-Translated a message when you had your HP or MP drained
-Translated the description for one of Hibiki's skills
-Fixed an issue where the game crashes if you access the gallery before saving the game
-Added a space after the mission-starting messages
-Added uncensored images for 5 scenes
-Translated the message for failing to escape from a battle
-Fixed a sprite bug with the CT-774 event

You upload the steam version too early, they usually still have bugs, but upload a little later when they have fewer bugs .

Tehfluff

Very smart that doesn't work because this version has a crack XD.
If you want the new one you have to buy it for better or for worse.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Error on load after applying the unpacked uncensor patch:
"Script 'achievements' line 72: RuntimeError occurred.
LoadLibrary: steam_api"
Sounds like the files you input undid the crack for the game. This is RPGM VXAce so if it is like other games, all you have to do is replace the game.exe from this game with another VXAce game that has no steam DRM built in. Try that and see if it works.

if it doesn't I would recommend not using the uncensored patch data and just play the game as is. Many of the CGs aren't even uncensored so what you get out of applying the uncensored patch isn't worth breaking the game in my opinion.

Reactions: Tehfluff

Tehfluff

Sep 20, 2017
Sounds like the files you input undid the crack for the game. This is RPGM VXAce so if it is like other games, all you have to do is replace the game.exe from this game with another VXAce game that has no steam DRM built in. Try that and see if it works.
Thanks for the advice, but it didn't help. It'd appear the DRM is located elsewhere.
Otherwise, yeah you're right, though I'll wait and see if someone patches it. Plenty of other games out there!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the advice, but it didn't help. It'd appear the DRM is located elsewhere.
Otherwise, yeah you're right, though I'll wait and see if someone patches it. Plenty of other games out there!
I've got some free time, so if you were to upload the files I don't mind taking a look to see if I can crack the DRM.

freshsalad

Jun 5, 2018
So it's an installation program that doesn't give you an uninstall, huh? Or even show up in your apps at all?
Guess this is exactly why I keep my extra laptop for games like these.
The installer just extracts the game to a folder and can add an optional desktop or start menu item. There's no 'installation' other than that.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes